View Poll Results: Who will win the Champions League ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barcelona

5 55.56%
  • Bayern Munich

2 22.22%
  • Real Madrid

1 11.11%
  • PSG

0 0%
  • Manchester City

0 0%
  • Atletico Madrid

0 0%
  • Wolfburg

0 0%
  • Benfica

1 11.11%
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: █ ►►► ⚽️ ⚽️ 201516 UEFA Champions League ⚽️ ⚽️ ◄◄◄ █ Real won the Title 🏆🏆🏆

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Top teams in PL doesn't have it in them to put up consistent perfo to beat others week in out ...that also culd be the reason rather than the league being competitive.. :p
    matulla teams nallonam kalikkunu ennakeegarikaan paadilla ell??? ...
    watever be the case, as a viewer it makes for interesting watch... after all, its entertainement that we requries at the end right.

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    watever be the case, as a viewer it makes for interesting watch... after all, its entertainement that we requries at the end right.
    there is no doubt about that. in epl, barring maybe 7-8 teams, results of all other matches are unpredictable. any upset is possible. thats what makes it more entertaining and like you said, following it is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    City Injury List:
    David Silva.
    Pablo Zabaletta.
    Gael Clichy.
    Samir Nasri.
    Vincent Kompany.
    Yaya Toure.
    Joe Hart.
    Champions League KO.

desperate times call for desperate measures.
    ........................... disaster

Arsenal Errors

1 – Own Goal by Ospina v. Olympiacos for a goal (loss)
    0 – Errors by Arsenal v. Leicester for goals (win)
    1 – Own goal by Chambers v. Tottenham for a goal (win)
    2 – Red cards by Arsenal (1 later rescinded) v. Chelsea (loss)
    1 – Red card by Giroud v. Dinamo (loss)
    0 – Errors by Arsenal v. Stoke for goals (win)
    0 – Errors by Arsenal v. Newcastle for goals (win via own goal)
    0 – Errors by Arsenal v. Liverpool for goals (draw)
    0 – Errors by Arsenal v. Cry Pal for goals (win)
    2 – Errors by Cech and Ox v. West Ham for goals (loss)

10 – Arsenal matches this season
    5 – Arsenal matches where they make an error, own goal, or have a player sent off (rightly or wrongly it makes the game difficult to win)
    3 – Points Arsenal have taken from matches where they make an error
    13 – Points Arsenal have taken from matches in which they didn’t make an error

add to that the silly and terrible loss of concentration for their third, and its arsenal self destructing again and again. the above numbers are only for specific events categorized as erors by opta, not including crucial ball losses

ospana error was one of the most silly errors i have seen... cost them dear....

Quote Originally Posted by ACME View Post
    add to that the silly and terrible loss of concentration for their third, and its arsenal self destructing again and again. the above numbers are only for specific events categorized as erors by opta, not including crucial ball losses

Walcott's goal was a mistake by Olympiacos GK , it was savable
    Why Arsene played Ospina ahead of Cech ? It was an important match after all ...
    now an uphill task of getting points against an inform Bayern { Only one team in the history had qualified to knockout stages with 6 points ( six points , if they win their last two group matches & one is away at Olympiacos ) } .... Bayern are beatable but the if they didn't rectify the errors you pointed above ....then the chances are very less

8. Likes perumal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

Walcott's goal was a mistake by Olympiacos GK , it was savable
    Why Arsene played Ospina ahead of Cech ? It was an important match after all ...
    now an uphill task of getting points against an inform Bayern { Only one team in the history had qualified to knockout stages with 6 points ( six points , if they win their last two group matches & one is away at Olympiacos ) } .... Bayern are beatable but the if they didn't rectify the errors you pointed above ....then the chances are very less
    Cech situation not clear. Initially when i saw the team sheet i wasn't surprised. Thought maybe he was assured of playing time as our cup goalie. but there are suspicions that Cech migh be carrying a knock

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    enikathu top teams inte kazivu kedaaytaanu thonniye :p
    pinne entertainment..sheri aayirkum thottu koduthu kurachoode onnu excitement kodukunthaayrikum :p

Quote Originally Posted by ACME View Post
    Cech situation not clear. Initially when i saw the team sheet i wasn't surprised. Thought maybe he was assured of playing time as our cup goalie. but there are suspicions that Cech migh be carrying a knock
    AW: "I don't have to tell why you I picked Ospina. I do not have to give an explanation."