Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,329 of 1329

Thread: >> RICHIE << . Mixed reviews ★ Nivin into Kollywood ★

  1. #1321
    The Special One Viru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Blancos
    Posts
    14,501

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Both the film and Nivin was disappointing.
    Making and tone was something that i liked but there was no life in the film and absolutely no connect with the characters.

    I think they messed up the original screenplay.

    Pauly spaar look annu as gangster . But his performance was so so mediocre and dubbing was horrible. As an actor thante limitation expose cheyan maatre ethu polatha role kondu saadhiku .
    Its a surprise that the director chose a malayalam actor to do a highly localized character . Imagine roping in dhanush or simbu to play a thrissurkaran and expecting them to rock the thrissur slang !!
    Ith preman hangoveril undaya overnight limelight idiche pizhiyan nokkiyatha

    Allathe ore malayalam actorke poyi cheyyenda role onnum illayirunu....Dhanush,sethupathi pole aarenkilum okke cheythirunel chilappo ee character vere level aayene atleast though padathinte verdict maarum enne thonnunilla karanam orumathiri nanaja making aane
    BEL20VED

  2. Likes ballu liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
  4. #1322
    Devasuram Saathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ividokke thanne
    Posts
    51,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Both the film and Nivin was disappointing.
    Making and tone was something that i liked but there was no life in the film and absolutely no connect with the characters.

    I think they messed up the original screenplay.

    Pauly spaar look annu as gangster . But his performance was so so mediocre and dubbing was horrible. As an actor thante limitation expose cheyan maatre ethu polatha role kondu saadhiku .
    Its a surprise that the director chose a malayalam actor to do a highly localized character . Imagine roping in dhanush or simbu to play a thrissurkaran and expecting them to rock the thrissur slang !!
    Director nivin ne alla choose cheythe... nivin director ne ayirikkum choose cheythe... nivin choose cheythethu ayirikkum ee remake... producers ellam malayalis anu...

  5. Likes ballu liked this post
  6. #1323
    FK aadivasi wayanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    dubai
    Posts
    101,934

    Default

    evideyenkilum bakkiyundo ?/
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

  7. #1324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    evideyenkilum bakkiyundo ?/
    Podipolumillaa kandupidikan

  8. #1325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    16,033

    Default

    International durantham super avan poyi verum charil munji......

  9. #1326
    Sinister ballu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Banglore
    Posts
    39,637

    Default

    TV Premier next week ??

    Can't think of another main stream biggie that was premiered within a month !!!!
    Ee Varshaniki Sparshunte nee Manase Thakenugaa..

  10. #1327
    Devasuram Saathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ividokke thanne
    Posts
    51,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    TV Premier next week ??

    Can't think of another main stream biggie that was premiered within a month !!!!
    veliya nashttam kaanum athu churukkan vendi ayirikkum...

  11. #1328
    Sinister ballu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Banglore
    Posts
    39,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    veliya nashttam kaanum athu churukkan vendi ayirikkum...
    Hindiyil kore padangal enghane releasing maasam thanne tvyil kanditundu ...Malayalathil etra pettanu ...bench mark ayi ethayalum
    Ee Varshaniki Sparshunte nee Manase Thakenugaa..

  12. #1329
    Devasuram Saathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ividokke thanne
    Posts
    51,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Hindiyil kore padangal enghane releasing maasam thanne tvyil kanditundu ...Malayalathil etra pettanu ...bench mark ayi ethayalum
    ini ellam padangalum ingane okke akum.... theater il ninnu washout ayal udane tv il varum... dvd/vcd onnum aarum vangunnilla...

  13. Likes ballu liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •