Page 909 of 941 FirstFirst ... 409809859899907908909910911919 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9408

Thread: 📺📡🛰 TV Channels & DTHs : News and updates 🛰📡📺

Quote Originally Posted by pnikhil007 View Post
    Dish tv is going down after losing No. 1 spot to tata Sky...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    they bought videocon d2h....d2h has good technology....they may be upgrading
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Bakrid Special Movie I 'Lion' ,July 31st Friday @12pm I Mazhavil Manorama

Bakrid Special Movie I 'Hello' ,July 31st Friday @3.30pm I Mazhavil Manorama

5. Likes Arya liked this post

Viacom18-Sony merger deal likely by mid-August

The merged entity is however expected to start operations only by the end of 2021, the people said, requesting anonymity.

A merger of Sony Pictures Networks and Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd is likely to be formally announced by mid-August, said three people familiar with the development.
    The merged entity is however expected to start operations only by the end of 2021, the people said, requesting anonymity.
    Viacom18 is a 51:49 joint venture between Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)-owned Network18 and US-based Viacom Inc.
    The likely merger has been in the works for a year-and-a-half and it will see Sony take a majority stake of 74% in Viacom, which will own the remaining 26% .
    The deal is aimed at providing RIL greater control over India’s entertainment ecosystem and help it keep the content pipeline going for its distribution networks of DEN and Hathway--both cable service providers, and its broadband and Internet service JioFiber.
    Sony declined to comment while Viacom did not respond to queries.
    “It gives a lot more muscle to Reliance as a distribution-oriented company with this dedicated content pipeline behind them,” said one of the people cited above.
    “Entertainment broadcast business is no longer core to RIL. Initially, when they had started assembling content business, it was meant for customer acquisition for Jio and for increasing the data usage. RIL has realized that it can manage this with commercial relationships without owning the assets,” said an executive at a large audit and consulting company, declining to be named.
    For Sony, the proposed merger with Viacom18 will help achieve a wider footprint in India’s entertainment space. Besides Hindi general entertainment channel, Viacom owns regional language and children channels where Sony isn’t strong.
    “Sony’s overall TV performance is very seasonal. Its marquee TV shows like Kaun Banega Crorepati, for instance, come once a year,” a media analyst said on condition of anonymity.
    “If Sony merges its India entertainment business with Network18’s entertainment businesses, the merged entity may have 18-20% market share in overall viewership and about 45% share in Hindi GEC space,” said the executive from the consulting company.

9. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post

World Television PremierePhysco Thriller Tamil Sawaari Premiere Friday 7PM On ZeeThirai

ഒരു കരുത്തുറ്റ പെണ്ണിന്റെ പ്രതികാരത്തിന്റെ കഥ! ഷീലു എബ്രഹാം, മനോജ് കെ ജയൻ തുടങ്ങിയവർ അഭിനയിച്ച സൂപ്പർഹിറ്റ് റിവഞ്ച് മൂവി 'സദൃശ വാക്യം 24:29' ഉടൻ വരുന്നു, നമ്മുടെ ഏഷ്യാനെറ്റിൽ!!

Ee serialinte paraysam kure naal Surya TVyil kanichirunnallo? Revathiye vechu ulla Advt. Athayathu Nandhanam movieyude Prequel. Ippo athu Flowers edutho?? Surya Tvyil ippol athinte add varunnumilla....

UOTE=Ajeesh1225;8629770][/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk