Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOHAM - My Review

FK Visitor

Default LOHAM - My Review

Finally I could create a review thread for the movie Loham

As they advertised , it is a low profile movie where they could have avoided that teaser where they have showcased the few glimpse of mass elements . I think it will have a negative impact on the movie.

Movie started with grace I would say ; it was indeed a good first half where Mohan Lal could manage to hold the thread till end of its first half . The interval punch was very nice that would take audience expectations to a mass second half .

Second half- it was more or less nothing; you can see a lot of characters running around Mohan Lal for nothing . Renjith could have executed the movie in a different format like that interval punch but it lacks pace and adequate script .

Performance wise Mohan Lal and Siddique done their part very well , but it was not enough to satisfy people like me . It is purely because of script Big M should be selective whether it is Renjith or Anwar Rasheed they have to go through the script thoroughly rather than getting in to a mess like this .

I will give 2/5 for this below average movie

Place Kannoor status would be house full not sure when I entered there was quite a few seats vacant .

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by ActingGene View Post

As they advertised , it is a low profile movie where they could have avoided that teaser where they have showcased the few glimpse of mass elements . I think it will have a negative impact on the movie.

Movie started with grace I would say ; it was indeed a good first half where Mohan Lal could manage to hold the thread till end of its first half . The interval punch was very nice that would take audience expectations to a mass second half .

Second half- it was more or less nothing; you can see a lot of characters running around Mohan Lal for nothing . Renjith could have executed the movie in a different format like that interval punch but it lacks pace and adequate script .

Performance wise Mohan Lal and Siddique done their part very well , but it was not enough to satisfy people like me . It is purely because of script Big M should be selective whether it is Renjith or Anwar Rasheed they have to go through the script thoroughly rather than getting in to a mess like this .

Place Kannoor status would be house full not sure when I entered there was quite a few seats vacant .
    Separate review podu bhai

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    Separate review podu bhai
    Do not know how to create separate thread I tried but it is not working

Do not know how to create separate thread I tried but it is not working
    http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/fo...layalam-Cinema

Ithil top lhs. Post new thread. Use that next time

thanks...

Thanks ActingGene

Thanks bhai..

Thanks For Review..

thanks my dear.....
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Thanks for the review....
    തിയറ്റർ അടച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമല്ല, തിയറ്റർ
    നിറച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമാണ് മമ്മൂക്ക