Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ❤️❤️ MY STORY ❤️❤️ Prithviraj❤️Parvathy❤️Roshni❤️

Rajuvettan
    All the best....
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Default ✈ Prithvi98 ✈ Directed by Roshni Dinakar ✈ Shoot starts soon ٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶

Prithvi starring in costume designer Roshni's first directorial venture !! Shooting outside India , starts after Ezra

Source: Nana interview with Prithvi

Reports
    -Deccan Herald
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...celluloid.html

Roshni is now all set to make her directorial debut in Malayalam with actor Prithviraj in the lead. This is a rom-com and we start shooting in June. I am hoping to release it by the end of this year. While direction may have seemed the obvious choice after spending so many years in the industry, I was more inclined towards production and never thought I could direct. However, a friend of mine encouraged me to write and I worked on this story and gave the whole project to someone else to do. But later I decided to wield the microphone. Post this, she plans to direct a Tamil film, and also has Mungaru Male 2 coming up.

Times of India

Mollywood directors seem to be on a mission to move away from passe locations and showcase the best the world has to offer. The latest locale that will bewitch Malayali audience will be Norway with its Northern Lights.

The beautiful European country has been zeroed in for the upcoming Prithviraj film, which is directed by debutant Roshni Dinaker. "The film will be shot in Norway and parts of it in Slovenia and Switzerland. It will be a visual treat for the audience as these places are filled with beautiful sites and you could also expect to see the Arctic lights for the first time in a Malayalam movie," she says.

The makers are attempting several new things with the movie. "It will be a full-fledged musical, something that has not been done in Indian, let alone Malayalam cinema," says Bangalore-based Roshni, who adds that she's in talks with a top South Indian actress to play the lead opposite Prithviraj in the romantic movie.

Shaan Rahman will be handling the music. "It's the first time I am composing a musical so I really want to give it my all, and hope I rise to the challenge," he gushes.

Roshni, who has been a costume designer in Tamil, Kannada and Telugu film industries, also shares that plans are in place to make a Hindi and Tamil version of the film. "We are in talks with several top actors in both those industries but we can't reveal their names till they sign the dotted line," she clarifies.

The team was supposed to head to Norway in October but weather conditions in the country have forced them to shift the shooting schedule by eight months. "Our current plan is to start filming in May. We have already done a recce of the locations so everyone is excited about the project," notes Roshni.

While the film marks her foray into movies as a director, she says, "I am not new to the industry. Producer Ouseppachan is my uncle and I have also joined the production team of Dileep's King Liar to test waters in Mollywood."

Last edited by perumal; 05-17-2016 at 09:12 PM.

4. Likes yathra liked this post

However, her film does not belong to any usual genre. “It is a romance in a fairytale setting and is a very beautiful musical version of a love story, something less explored in Malayalam.”
    The icing on the cake was getting Prithviraj to sign on the dotted line, one she considers a big ace in her favour. Prithviraj is a force to reckon with and a game-changer as far as the Malayalam industry
    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/15101...roshni-dinakar

6. Likes perumal liked this post
    Banned

Roshni Dinaker Official

May 15 at 8:51am Bangalore

Sunday herald.... Thank you Bindu

Banned

booked!!!!

Banned

booked!!!! !

Banned

Roshni Dinaker Official with Shanker Ramakrishnanand Roshni Dinaker.

May 1 at 2:10pm

‪#‎ShankerRamakrishnan‬ After a class work in ‪#‎Urumi‬, nods Yes to my Project. Script boost!
    With his experience both on and off-screen, Shanker promises to pack a power punch with our script! Can't wait to set the ball rolling with this champ!
    ‪#‎ScriptWriter‬ ‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬

Roshni Dinaker Official with Shanker Ramakrishnanand Roshni Dinaker.

May 1 at 2:10pm

‪#‎ShankerRamakrishnan‬ After a class work in ‪#‎Urumi‬, nods Yes to my Project. Script boost!
    With his experience both on and off-screen, Shanker promises to pack a power punch with our script! Can't wait to set the ball rolling with this champ!
    ‪#‎ScriptWriter‬ ‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬

Roshni Dinaker Official

May 1 at 1:59pm

Glad to have such an Amazing talent in my team. R. Rathnavelu of the Enthiran (Robot), Vaaranam Aayiram fame. Debut with one of the best in the business!! ‪#‎Cinematographer‬ ‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬

Roshni Dinaker Official

May 1 at 2:26pm

Excited working alongside the very talented Priyank Prem Kumar recipient of the Silver Lion, Cannes. ‪#‎Editor‬ ‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬

Roshni Dinaker Official with Arun Narayan.

May 2 at 9:58am

Arun Narayan is our Project designer, another man with experience both on an off screen! He has recently worked on projects like Loham and Kannal... This is another pillar in our project! ‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬

Roshni Dinaker Official added 2 new photos.

May 3 at 10:43am

I mentioned our prodigious editor a couple of days ago... Well, here is a pic of him with his lion! smile emoticon Yes, THE Cannes lion! Also, you must check out the ad that won him the award (link below) if you haven't already!‪#‎Project1‬ ‪#‎MeetTheTeam‬ ‪#‎Editor‬ ‪#‎PriyankPremKumar‬
    NIKE: MAKE EVERY YARD COUNT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtxLmInvFcw

Roshni Dinaker Official

May 4 at 10:00am

Thaara Umesh, its great to have a friend and support in an accompished casting director like her! ‪#‎Project1‬

11. Likes yathra liked this post

Come on prithviiiii..... Give dates to new directors once in a while only.... V v risky project

All the BEST.

14. Likes perumal liked this post

All the best .oru nala project koodi
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍