Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: ❤️❤️ MY STORY ❤️❤️ Prithviraj❤️Parvathy❤️Roshni❤️

LOL I knew that it was going to be Mammooty releasing the trailer when i saw the message earlier in the day...nice attempt by the production house to try to appease fans, but there's still many blind ones out there on social media and youtube that will downgrade the movie for the sake of their own ego. Nothing anyone can do about it.

anyways, trailer looks like a regular urban commercial love story. These types of movies are catered to the multiplexes right of the bat, and they will only click there if the packaging and pace are good. Let's wait and see how the debut director has done.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Trailer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Dileep manju real life story......
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    again what was wrong in Parvathy's accusation...care to explain?
    have read somewhere - an easy way to know how civilised your community/ state/nation is by looking at the way women are treated or their current status in the society...so just introspect!
    Parvathy had some points.but why she targeting only mammootty.There are many films in Malayalam with similar dialogues.kasaba released on a year before.why parvathy or other WCC members didnt reacts on that time?.in the FB page post of WCC,it's clear that they targets mammootty,the person nt the character.

6. Likes Tigerbasskool liked this post

@Abin thomas- njanum athaa chinthichee
    Vere pala meeshapiri padangalilum enna insult aanu ladies nu...porathathinu item songs um...Lady police officer de zip open aayi kedakkunnu ennokke paranja films undallo
    22 female kottayam film le rape athrem detailing venoo??

It is not because she said about our superstar. IMO she needs to take it just as a movie not more than that. There will be movies which degrade women and some other movies which degrade men too and project them in a bad light. At the end of day movie is just a movie. There is a scene in 22FK where girls talk about the heroes bu....ks

I also support gender equality. I feel bad when an average heroine in Malayalam is paid below 10 lakhs and an average hero is paid minimum 50-75 lakhs. And when women actresses are denied basic facilities like caravan etc. The gender bias is huge

She should voice her opinion on such more material issues and not about our superstar catching the belt of a lady cop and that too about a movie which released around 2 years back.

Having said this remuneration bias is mainly because of demand supply theory. We need to accept the fact that movies run on the basis of heroes. And it has also been proven that if an artiste is really good there is no stopping them from being equal to their male counterparts. Manju Warrier is an example. She demands almost equal to what an average hero demands. Let many other heroines prove this like how Manju did and their remuneration will also be in par with heroes. But if they are not able to do that and just keep on talking it will be a case of empty vessels make more sound.

But now things are changing in the whole of Indian film industry with heroines like Anushka Shetty, Manju Warrier, Vidya Balan coming in. That way I read Nithya Menons interview where she was practical . She said that the whole of film industry is like that but she has accepted it now.

At the same time I support certain things like female artistes being denied caravan or rest room facility when they are in more in need of them than their male counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Amallu View Post
    Just curious to know what is wrong that she said? Aren't we as a. Supposedly & relatively (in India) more civilised community, support a women bold enough to question an entire industry on the topic of gender equality? Why is feminism being dragged here...that's not the issue here clearly.
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 03-10-2018 at 09:48 AM.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Abin thomas View Post
    Parvathy had some points.but why she targeting only mammootty.There are many films in Malayalam with similar dialogues.kasaba released on a year before.why parvathy or other WCC members didnt reacts on that time?.in the FB page post of WCC,it's clear that they targets mammootty,the person nt the character.
    1. Mamooty rightly targeted as the hero of Kasaba who played the controversial role and got the cheap claps.
    2. Please give another example, then i can comment.
    3. as far as i know the question was asked to her to comment on gender quality.or something...and she respnded.. and since Kasaba was a recent film, she gave that as an example.
    4. I am unaware of the WCC and their stand on issues...so no comments...
    5. Any reason why you think she targets mamooty the person & not the character..plz give some reasons......am not aware of any

Bigger point i am making is this - male chauvinistic roles are there all through our history and most of them simply reflect the society....but in this case it is not a reflection of society....purely exaggerated scene.where a public service position is dsirespected by means of the action & words used just beacuse makers thought they can get away with this as the victim was of a weaker gender.

Not sure if such a case has happened before. It is clearly evident if you keep aside your fanship for a moment and think......that scene was purely to get the audience into a frenzy....you know the ones who enjoys this.....normal people would have got embarased at that scene...

Lets say if it had happened before- then it is a pity we did not have a pesrson with spine at that time who raised voice against it.
    In an ideal world such things needs to be voiced against...mocked...debated...so that these things dont get repeated again. This is not ideal world...but can't we atleast allow someone who attempts to correct a mistake...?

Think about it..what if someone targets your dear one like this for just speaking your opinion about something....let it be whatever....but to silence a person in this manner is akin to how people get targeted when they critise religion....

Final point - mamooty as a senior and top most star in industry should have atleast apologised at the start itself....saying it was a mistake that was overlooked, and could have started a good debate on this whole gender equality thing...this would have defenitely prevented anyone else future attempting such cheap antics....

Now it certainly looks like he caved in finally and had to resort to "I respect woman " dialogs in his latest movie....clearly shows as dishonest....

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    It is not because she said about our superstar. IMO she needs to take it just as a movie not more than that. There will be movies which degrade women and some other movies which degrade men too and project them in a bad light. At the end of day movie is just a movie. There is a scene in 22FK where girls talk about the heroes bu....ks

I guess i am repeating myself in lot of posts...but i think point i see being made is slightly differnt....a movie reflecting current society is fine...no one can argue on that..here case is differnt..plz read my reply to abin.
    Movies about degrading men are fine just as movies degrading women although if you compare it will be like 20% vs 80%. 22FK is just fine..dont people really talk like that..in real life...?

I also support gender equality. I feel bad when an average heroine in Malayalam is paid below 10 lakhs and an average hero is paid minimum 50-75 lakhs. And when women actresses are denied basic facilities like caravan etc. The gender bias is huge

She should voice her opinion on such more material issues and not about our superstar catching the belt of a lady cop and that too about a movie which released around 2 years back.

Having said this remuneration bias is mainly because of demand supply theory. We need to accept the fact that movies run on the basis of heroes. And it has also been proven that if an artiste is really good there is no stopping them from being equal to their male counterparts. Manju Warrier is an example. She demands almost equal to what an average hero demands. Let many other heroines prove this like how Manju did and their remuneration will also be in par with heroes. But if they are not able to do that and just keep on talking it will be a case of empty vessels make more sound.

Completely agree here..just demand & supply & talent as it stand now. But just for fun think about a scenario....there will be lots of ifs..if women were not socially second grade citizens like now..meaning..completely independent...& if there were film makers who made subjects catering to women..and if huge numbers of women turned to see them..and producers made huge profit...then - tables would have turned or the playing field would have been level and then we could have assesed correctly....but again..look back at the ifs in the sentence....now think who made society into current situation...defenitely the stronger gender...why just survival of fittest/strongest.....basic rule of animal kingdom...

But now things are changing in the whole of Indian film industry with heroines like Anushka Shetty, Manju Warrier, Vidya Balan coming in. That way I read Nithya Menons interview where she was practical . She said that the whole of film industry is like that but she has accepted it now.

See basic thing is if you are practical and want a career...keep your eyes closed...if everyone is like that how will progress be made...we atleast need occassionaly peple who raise voice for social causes...and best way to do is contribute in whichever field you work...and attempting for change..

At the same time I support certain things like female artistes being denied caravan or rest room facility when they are in more in need of them than their male counterparts.
    These are petty things compared to what she brought the attention of normal people..

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeela View Post
    Ith enthu Wig aanu? Nalloru wig vakkarunnu
    chakkiri polee undu ingerku ellathinum nallee arivu ullee aal allee ennittu nalle oru wig select cheyaan ullee comman sense illathee poyelloo

ee padam enthaylum disaster thannee not because of wig btw