Page 552 of 790 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 7893

Thread: 🍟 Discussion: Malayalam cinema - PVR•Inox Bans Malayalayam

Then for every rule, we can use common sense only !
    Speed limit on roads, Income tax slabs, drugs use and all
    Law/rules have to be quantified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Common sense.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    Then for every rule, we can use common sense only ! Speed limit on roads, Income tax slabs, drugs use and all Law/rules have to be quantified.
    that is the difference between common sense and law of the land... for speed limit, slabs and drugs use, there are laws in the country...
    for an epidemic of which neither the cause nor the chances of wipe-out have still not be defined, there is no law, that is where common sense should prevail...

btw, the shirt that ikka is wearing in your picture, the same one was worn by lijo jose for his recent interview for manorama newsmaker 2020...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    that is the difference between common sense and law of the land... for speed limit, slabs and drugs use, there are laws in the country...
    for an epidemic of which neither the cause nor the chances of wipe-out have still not be defined, there is no law, that is where common sense should prevail...

btw, the shirt that ikka is wearing in your picture, the same one was worn by lijo jose for his recent interview for manorama newsmaker 2020...
    I understand your point. What I mean to say is it is very difficult for a Govt to say "No" only to some category without some rules or benchmarks.

I never missed a Mammootty movie first day first show.
    But in the current circumstances will I go to theatre if a Bilal-II or Priest releases?
    My answer is "No". It does not matter whether a Govt rule exists or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    I understand your point. What I mean to say is it is very difficult for a Govt to say "No" only to some category without some rules or benchmarks. I never missed a Mammootty movie first day first show. But in the current circumstances will I go to theatre if a Bilal-II or Priest releases? My answer is "No". It does not matter whether a Govt rule exists or not.
    there are government designated rules and benchmarks for closed and open spaces, air conditioned or not.
    the only difference is that, theatres have not been marginalised under the same.

മഹത്തായ അടുക്കള എങ്ങനെ ദുരന്തമായി ? ചലച്ചിത്ര മേഖലയിൽ മതതീവ്രവാദികൾ പിടിമുറുക്കുന്നുവോ ? | PART 1 | JANAM DEBATE | JANAM TV

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

FK SULTHAN

Why no padmabhooshan for Mammootty ?????

share your opinions and views .

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    Why no padmabhooshan for Mammootty ?????

share your opinions and views .
    Ivde verenthokke parayanund. Chumma enthina title okke mattunnath. ഒരാൾക്ക് ഒരു പുരസ്*കാരം കിട്ടാതിരിക്കുന്നത് അത്ര വലിയ കാര്യമൊന്നുമല്ല. Leave it kandan.

FK SULTHAN

മോഹൻലാലിനും ചിരഞ്ജീവിക്കും കെ എസ് ചിത്ര അടക്കം പലർക്കും പദ്മഭൂഷൺ നൽകിയിട്ടും നാൽപതു
    വര്ഷം ആയി ഇൻഡസ്ട്രയിൽ നിൽക്കുന്ന മഹാനടന് പദ്മഭൂഷൺ നൽകാത്തത് വളരെ മോശം ആയ കാര്യം തന്നെ . സാംസ്കാരിക രാഷ്ട്രീയ മണ്ഡലത്തിൽ ഉള്ളവരും ചലച്ചിത്ര പ്രേമികളും ഇതിനു എതിരെ പ്രതികരിക്കണം

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Abin thomas View Post
    Ivde verenthokke parayanund. Chumma enthina title okke mattunnath. ഒരാൾക്ക് ഒരു പുരസ്*കാരം കിട്ടാതിരിക്കുന്നത് അത്ര വലിയ കാര്യമൊന്നുമല്ല. Leave it kandan.
    angane vidaan patilla bhai . ivde mammottykku enthu kondu padma bhooshan kodukunilla ennathaanu ente samshyam ........athinu utharam thaangal tharu

ayaalude raashtreeyamo jaathiyo aano athinu vilanguthadi aayi nilkunnathu ?

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    angane vidaan patilla bhai . ivde mammottykku enthu kondu padma bhooshan kodukunilla ennathaanu ente samshyam ........athinu utharam thaangal tharu

ayaalude raashtreeyamo jaathiyo aano athinu vilanguthadi aayi nilkunnathu ?
    ചിത്ര ചേച്ചിക്കു ഈ വർഷം അല്ലെ കിട്ടിയത് . ലാലേട്ടന് 2019 ൽ അല്ലെ കിട്ടിയത് . അത് പോലെ മമ്മൂക്കയ്ക്ക് വരും വർഷങ്ങളിൽ കിട്ടട്ടെ. ഇത് ചുമ്മാ ചർച്ച ചെയ്ത ജാതിയും മതവും രാഷ്ട്രീയവും ഇതിലേക്കു വലിച്ചിഴക്കേണ്ട ആവശ്യമില്ല. അങ്ങനെയുള്ള ചർച്ചകൾ വളരെ അധികം വെറുക്കുന്ന ഒരാൾ ആണ് ഞാൻ. അത് കൊണ്ടാണ് വിട്ടേക്കാൻ പറഞ്ഞത്

12. Likes Iravikkuttan, renjuus, BangaloreaN liked this post