Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ennu ninte Moideen - nith tom's review #11

Default Ennu ninte Moideen - nith tom's review #11

Theatre: Lakshmi, Tavarekere, Bangalore.
    Show time : 9:45 p.m.

Usually I would write the review of a movie soon after watching it, i.e, the moment I reach home from the theatre. But it has been almost a day now, since I watched the movie and still I am struggling to find words in my vocabulary to explain the discomfort I am experiencing.You just can't get over it saying, anyway it's just a movie and that is the main reason that this movie has created such magic.

As a movie, it has greatly benefited from the connection it has with real life.Otherwise it would have been an average stuff. R.S.Vimal has to be appreciated for his efforts to make the movie interesting by dramatisation of real incidents, if not it would be limited to critical acclaim and not commercial success.The movie has its flaws, with the lag you experience in some portions but it doesn't matter much when you consider the end product.

When it comes to performances, Prithviraj is excellent as usual and what do I say about Parvathy - you beauty.Tovino's Appu is another highlight. Sudheer Karamana's female act in a song was hilarious enough.

Music is another strong point of the movie. You just can't get anyone better than Gopi sundar to do the BGMs at this time in Malayalam industry I guess.The song 'Mukkathe penne' just keeps haunting you even after you leave the theatre.

Overall, this is not just a movie, the pain is real. As the director himself said, even my sincere wish is that the real Kanchanamaala never ever watches this movie, because it is so disturbing even for the common audience, then imagine what she would be going through if she watches it.

Verdict : Prithviyude solo BB, 10K, 12K okke chodhikkan ini aarengilum undenkil vaada makkale, vannu chodhikkada........
    IVANAANU NADAN....NJANGA PARANJA NADAN....

Rating : 3.75/5.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

ThanKs man
    Where continuity breaks there begins creativity ”›

thanks machan.............

Quote Originally Posted by aqildiego View Post
    ThanKs man
    Welcome dude....

Quote Originally Posted by KEERIKKADAN JOSE View Post
    thanks machan.............
    Welcome macha.....

thanks my dear....
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Quote Originally Posted by nith tom View Post
    Theatre: Lakshmi, Tavarekere, Bangalore.
    Show time : 9:45 p.m.

Usually I would write the review of a movie soon after watching it, i.e, the moment I reach home from the theatre. But it has been almost a day now, since I watched the movie and still I am struggling to find words in my vocabulary to explain the discomfort I am experiencing.You just can't get over it saying, anyway it's just a movie and that is the main reason that this movie has created such magic.

As a movie, it has greatly benefited from the connection it has with real life.Otherwise it would have been an average stuff. R.S.Vimal has to be appreciated for his efforts to make the movie interesting by dramatisation of real incidents, if not it would be limited to critical acclaim and not commercial success.The movie has its flaws, with the lag you experience in some portions but it doesn't matter much when you consider the end product.

When it comes to performances, Prithviraj is excellent as usual and what do I say about Parvathy - you beauty.Tovino's Appu is another highlight. Sudheer Karamana's female act in a song was hilarious enough.

Music is another strong point of the movie. You just can't get anyone better than Gopi sundar to do the BGMs at this time in Malayalam industry I guess.The song 'Mukkathe penne' just keeps haunting you even after you leave the theatre.

Overall, this is not just a movie, the pain is real. As the director himself said, even my sincere wish is that the real Kanchanamaala never ever watches this movie, because it is so disturbing even for the common audience, then imagine what she would be going through if she watches it.

Verdict : Prithviyude solo BB, 10K, 12K okke chodhikkan ini aarengilum undenkil vaada makkale, vannu chodhikkada........
    IVANAANU NADAN....NJANGA PARANJA NADAN..

Rating : 3.75/5.

Ivanaanu Nadan . . . . After BigM's who gonna lead enna Qn nu ulla answersil onnu . . .

Haters allaathavarkellaam since years Pritviyil expectations undaayirunnu . . Finally its started 2 hpn
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

9. Likes Saathan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PEACE THRU WAR View Post
    thanks my dear....
    Welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by kannan View Post

Ivanaanu Nadan . . . . After BigM's who gonna lead enna Qn nu ulla answersil onnu . . .

Haters allaathavarkellaam since years Pritviyil expectations undaayirunnu . . Finally its started 2 hpn

Quote Originally Posted by nith tom View Post

IVANAANU NADAN....NJANGA PARANJA NADAN....
    kidu review macha... verdict pwolichu.... repped...
    ഇരവഴഞ്ഞി അറബിക്കടലിനുള്ള താണെങ്കിൽ , കാഞ്ചന മൊയ്തീനുളളതാ...
    ഇത് മൊയ്തീന്റെ വാക്കാ.. വാക്കാണ് ഏറ്റവും വലിയ സത്യം..

13. Likes nith tom liked this post