View Poll Results: Who will win the World Cup ?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brazil

10 16.39%
  • Germany

9 14.75%
  • Spain

10 16.39%
  • France

6 9.84%
  • Belgium

1 1.64%
  • England

2 3.28%
  • Argentina

13 21.31%
  • Portugal

6 9.84%
  • Croatia

1 1.64%
  • Others

3 4.92%
Page 194 of 272 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2712

Thread: ⚽️♛►✿★ 2018 FIFA World Cup ★✿◄♛⚽️ : FRANCE World CHAMPIONS 🏆🏆🏆

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    I think de gea helped by an underperforming manu ...compared previous gks he involved in only one or two title races...so stress less streak to an extend..
    So his world class saves are because manutd underperformed

Rewind to mid 2017-18 season, i remember some of you guys saying without de gea manutd would be out of top 4 and all

This was a common comment from many utd fans and rivals alike and now de gea is ........ ? (Shit/not world class/not among the best now/akinfeev,schmeichel,subasic,cech @ARSenal,karius > de gea)

Would also hav a look at arsenal fans comments in the tie at emirates where ddg made 14 something saves

Talent kottel undu undu ennu ulla parachil allata anagiyal stat idana ningalku atu prove chyan onnum ille...spain usually wc il 1st round 2nd round il out aavana team aanu...fluke wc winning year ozicha penalty shoot out il anu 10 30 kollathonide oru quarter kalichatu...ennitum korea yodu out aai..so russia ye oke kanumbo mullenda team aanu spain...dont know where you are getting this big team entitlement for them..so ingante oola hostory ulla team nu quarter il ethan goaliude sahayam oke vendi varum
    Spain nalla kalikaar undaayirunnu..but they were always termed the eternal under achievers..
    Madrid Barca rivalry kaaranam team unity undaayirunnilla...
    Avaru cup adicha year majority Barca aayirunnu

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    So his world class saves are because manutd underperformed

Rewind to mid 2017-18 season, i remember some of you guys saying without de gea manutd would be out of top 4 and all

This was a common comment from many utd fans and rivals alike and now de gea is ........ ? (Shit/not world class/not among the best now/akinfeev,schmeichel,subasic,cech @ARSenal,karius > de gea)

Would also hav a look at arsenal fans comments in the tie at emirates where ddg made 14 something saves
    Many gks in lower positioned teams shows wc display year in year out but when they make the move to a title challenging scenario they couldnt repeat those perfo because of the pressure involved...de gea during the title winning year made many errors if i remember correctly.....so he is yet to prove his mettle under pressure situations...its not like utd is involved in many high profile games these days....

Quote Originally Posted by Vamban View Post
    Kure club fans ivide thread nte niram keduthunnu.......
    Sathyam athathu national teamine fansinu polu Onnum postan pattatha avastha appo club fan Keri essay thudaghum ...innale aa oru bhagyam undayi 2 penalty shootout nadannu world class ozhichu ellavarum penalty save chaythu ...thanks nature and football ...I am not interested to go further so skip replying this post please....arku venelum Spain temineyo athile ethu playereyo enthum parayam arum ethirkilla because they deserved...athil ninnum orale ozhivakkanam ennokke paranjal ...........oro club fans...buff anthre...pelede kalathu kalikanan thilaghiyathu alukalude parayam manikunnu...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Banned

Many gks in lower positioned teams shows wc display year in year out but when they make the move to a title challenging scenario they couldnt repeat those perfo because of the pressure involved...de gea during the title winning year made many errors if i remember correctly.....so he is yet to prove his mettle under pressure situations...its not like utd is involved in many high profile games these days....
    De gea was one of the best players in 2012-13 season and named in PFA TOTY too!!

Ee thottavane patti karayathe ini jayikkan ponavare kurichu charcha cheyyu

Quote Originally Posted by ACHOOTTY View Post
    Ee thottavane patti karayathe ini jayikkan ponavare kurichu charcha cheyyu
    Brazil innu jayikumo illayo achooty enthu parayunnathu...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Brazil v Mexico...

I'm gonna go w the underdogs!...

VIVA MEXICO

saludos

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Spain nalla kalikaar undaayirunnu..but they were always termed the eternal under achievers..
    Madrid Barca rivalry kaaranam team unity undaayirunnilla...
    Avaru cup adicha year majority Barca aayirunnu
    last 10 15 years aaittu players undu ..but their anti football tactics is preventing from winning. ... even in their world cup winning all time greatest of greats were winning one nil half nil score lines with 99% possession... i dont think any cup winning team in the past had won that many one nil games to the pot . and people were applauding them like they reinvented football...

last 10 15 years aaittu players undu ..but their anti football tactics is preventing from winning. ... even in their world cup winning all time greatest of greats were winning one nil half nil score lines with 99% possession... i dont think any cup winning team in the past had won that many one nil games to the pot . and people were applauding them like they reinvented football...
    u mean tiki-taka ... though not personally a fan of it, everyone seems to applaud it ... revolutionary tactics to the long ball boring tactics...

i like fast moving football, man utd played it in its good days.. arsenal in its glory days... mikacha brazilian teams oke oru maathiri fast footbal thanne aanu kalichathu...