View Poll Results: Who will win the World Cup ?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brazil

10 16.39%
  • Germany

9 14.75%
  • Spain

10 16.39%
  • France

6 9.84%
  • Belgium

1 1.64%
  • England

2 3.28%
  • Argentina

13 21.31%
  • Portugal

6 9.84%
  • Croatia

1 1.64%
  • Others

3 4.92%
Page 222 of 272 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2712

Thread: ⚽️♛►✿★ 2018 FIFA World Cup ★✿◄♛⚽️ : FRANCE World CHAMPIONS 🏆🏆🏆

Banned

France vs Belgium: I'd prefer Belgium to win ..anyone among thse would be fine though..still i like this fast paced counter attacking style of Belgium hope they can withstand France's attack!

FK Regular

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    France vs Belgium: I'd prefer Belgium to win ..anyone among thse would be fine though..still i like this fast paced counter attacking style of Belgium hope they can withstand France's attack!
    Perumal Sire... I too have been supporting Belgium this world cup... Brazil team did mark Lukaku today, making him not do his normal stuff

Shots on target BRA 9-3 BEL
    Shots inside box BRA 16-5 BEL
    Big chances created BRA 3-0 BEL
    Hit woodwork BRA 1-0 BEL
    GK saves BRA 2-9 BEL (Courtois )
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Nuymer kalichu but no raksha ee WC ighananu Attimarikalude cup....all Brazil fans nannayikalichu team purathayi saya dosam Russian chathan dosam....
    Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    stats

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Ithaanu worst thing for a fan..Played well, but bad luck and finishing il ulla porayma kaaraanam out of the WC..Did really well to create those chances but couldn't find goals, only things that mattered..To be frank this heartbreaking..2014 was shame and embarrassment..But this is the most disappointing..Brazil really looked like a team capable of winning the WC but its not their turn..

4. Likes SARATH VJAYAN liked this post

England final kalikanel adyam quarter kadakande England ayond oru pratheekshayumila ..nale jayicha thane Croatia likely opponent in SF modric rakitic brozovic/kovacic mid vs Henderson/Dier rlc/delph lingard/alli nalla resayirikum
    i think russia vl beat croatia n it vl b eng vs russia in semis...

FK Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Iyyer The Great View Post
    Ithaanu worst thing for a fan..Played well, but bad luck and finishing il ulla porayma kaaraanam out of the WC..Did really well to create those chances but couldn't find goals, only things that mattered..To be frank this heartbreaking..2014 was shame and embarrassment..But this is the most disappointing..Brazil really looked like a team capable of winning the WC but its not their turn..
    To me Courtois was the hero, especially that last save.. One of the best saves of the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    manassinu oru sukham
    I am not a Latino fan nor Belgium hater but this Brazil was better in paper and the ground they played really well only they made a mistake one self goal and put Marcelo instead of Luiz .. Marcelo's mistake given Belgium second goal...ee world cupinte pattern nokkiyal ariyam nannayi kalikunna perulla teamukal ok purathu pokunnu so athu thanne evideyum ...I am not happy in this WC
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Iyyer The Great View Post
    Yes. Second half after equaliser belgium kalathil illarmnu. Brazil niranjaadi. Very unlucky. Brazil day aanel 4 goal minimum adichene. Etra open chance aanu miss aakiye. Cutinjho the main culprit. 3/4 chances he missed. Augusto also.

Costa and neymar played well.

But all thre difference is one man. The hero of the match goalkeeper of belgium. Unbelievable. Last save superb.

Brazil played well but lost. Athinaal kurachu disappoint aayi. First half kandappo belgium 5 goal afilkum nnu karuthi. Costa First elevenil undarnnel kali mariyene.

World cup of upsets. But belgium kidu team aanu. France as a total team better than belgium. But belgium attacking football and good finishers ullathinaal edge undu.

Enthayalum france or belgium cup adikkan chance koodi.

Brazil supporter enna nilayil disappointed but they played as a team in this world cup. Thala uyarthi thamne thirichu pokaam.

9. Likes VinuVerma liked this post

ettavum kooduthal goal adicha belgium... ettavum kuravu goal vazangiya brazil...
    yet for the first time in this tournament, brazil went behind and were never able to come back...
    not that they played bad, but just wasn't enough... and unlucky too with the first goal...
    all attacks were from marcelo crosses and belgium were able to defend them proper...
    brazil were just not able to get into the D... one of the better games of this tournament...
    courtois was a game-changer... de bruyne mutthe, thakarthu...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    I am not a Latino fan nor Belgium hater but this Brazil was better in paper and the ground they played really well only they made a mistake one self goal and put Marcelo instead of Luiz .. Marcelo's mistake given Belgium second goal...ee world cupinte pattern nokkiyal ariyam nannayi kalikunna perulla teamukal ok purathu pokunnu so athu thanne evideyum ...I am not happy in this WC
    belgium namdhi parayendathu goalyodanu allenkil kadha maaariyene
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Brazil miss casemiro badly.if he was present Lukaku wouldn't have run through their midfield like he did for the second goal

13. Likes SARATH VJAYAN liked this post