Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: +++ Ennu Ninte Moideen :: My short review +++

Default +++ Ennu Ninte Moideen :: My short review +++

Ennu Ninte Moideen
    Cineworld Liverpool

Angane njanum kandu moideenteyum kanjanayudeyum anaswara pranaya kavyam. Entre kude oru Srilankan-tamil friendum undayirunnu..

Padathe kurich kuduthal onnum parayan ini bakiyillengil koodi cheriya oru aswadanakurippu rekhapeduthunnu.

First half was decent with some light hearted moments and setting of the scene. There were some really nice moments which includes scenes between Prithvi & Saikumar and Prithvi & Parvathy. Prithvi was too good in his dialogue delivery and there were some well written dialogues for him which have already been repeated a lot here including the one in my siggy. It was nice to see Prithvi in a cute avatar and Moideen did have a twinkle in his eyes whenever he met or thought about Kanchana. He looked super cool, handsome and showed flexible side of his acting skills.
    Second half was simply mind-blowing. It was filled with intense emotional scenes at its best and excellent acting by the lead pair. The limits within which they had to perform were very narrow and both succeeded to perfection. The characters would definitely stay with you even after you leave the cinema. It did shed a few tears from me as well.

Some of my favourite scenes from the movie amongst many others:

- Moideen and Kanchana meeting after long gap has to be at the top courtesy of magical BGM and sublime performances from the lead pair
    - The climax scenes in the water was one the best of its kind I have seen in Malayalam cinema
    - Various emotional exchanges between Moideen and his father.
    - And literally all scenes between Moideen and Kanchana.

Positives :
    Direction – RS Vimal. What a debut. Take a bow. He is here to stay!!
    DOP – We already know well about Jomon’s skills but this is truly an exceptional work from him.
    BGM – Was the soul of the movie especially in the second half.
    Performances – The overall casting is perfect. Prithvi have enacted Moideen with charm. He displayed a range of emotions and his dialogue rendering was top notch once again (in many scenes with Saikumar, Parvathy and also to Bala following the fight scene) Parvathy has delivered an excellent performance in a very difficult role and hope she gets the accolades for the role. All other supporting cast have done a really good job as well.

Crowd response:
    Almost each and everyone seemed to have liked the movie .
    There was few whistles and claps for Prithvi intro here in UK
    My Tamil friend liked the movie as well and was all praises about the performances of both Prithvi and Parvathy.

Verdict : A true romantic classic!! No point in predicting BO verdict now as its already an ATBB but if I had seen FDFS I would have predicted a superhit..
    So glad to see such a class movie of this genre spinning money at KBO
    10 crore groos alla 10 crore share thanne nedatte ivan!! karanam ivan oru nalla nadananu..

Rating : 4.25/5 (3.5 for first half and 5/5 for second half)!!
    ഇരവഴഞ്ഞി അറബിക്കടലിനുള്ള താണെങ്കിൽ , കാഞ്ചന മൊയ്തീനുളളതാ...
    ഇത് മൊയ്തീന്റെ വാക്കാ.. വാക്കാണ് ഏറ്റവും വലിയ സത്യം..

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Tks....:.........

4. Likes AnWaR liked this post

Thanks for the review

6. Likes AnWaR liked this post

Thanks .....idakide gener ee gener enna dailouge nirthi koode....I think this is a popular gener with mix of mass and class...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

8. Likes aqildiego, AnWaR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Thanks .....idakide gener ee gener enna dailouge nirthi koode....I think this is a popular gener with mix of mass and class...
    i respect what u think..
    innale vare u cud say that first sentence to me ..ithippo njan padam kandu kazhinjulla opinion ayi poyille bhai...just see it as my take..

10. Likes jeeva liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    Thanks for the review
    welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by arjunan View Post
    Tks....:.........
    welcome...

Thanks bhai,adipoly review

14. Likes AnWaR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AnWaR View Post
    i respect what u think..
    innale vare u cud say that first sentence to me ..ithippo njan padam kandu kazhinjulla opinion ayi poyille bhai...just see it as my take..
    I was waiting for you to ask this question......kandu kazinjittum Athe opinion anel good nammude nattukar ok Gener nokkiyanu cinima kanunnathu athum off beat ayulla gener accept chyyathavar enna cheetha Peru nammude nattukarku oru cheethaperayirunnu athu ethode mari kitti...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

16. Likes AnWaR, aqildiego liked this post

Anwar bhai......thanks....kidu review.......repped

"Prithvi is an actor who is like wet clay and in the hands of the right potter
    moulds itself into the most remarkable shape that one can think of."

18. Likes AnWaR liked this post