Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pathemari - " Sheer Brilliance That Combination Of Talents Can Offer "

Default Pathemari - " Sheer Brilliance That Combination Of Talents Can Offer "

Pathemari || Theatre::Sree Cinemas,Thrissur || Date::13/10/15 || Showtime::6:30 PM || Status::80%

~Review~
    _________
    " Sheer Brilliance That Combination Of Talents Can Offer "

When half a dozen of national award winners meet,one will not expect anything short of a memorable experience and Pathemari is nevertheless a truly remarkable piece of film-making that brims with grandeur from acting,directorial and technical brilliance.

Undoubtedly among the best films to come out this year,Pathemari is a heartfelt tribute to all those expatriates who struggled & is struggling hard for their loved ones without expecting anything in return.Director Salim Ahammed solidifies his position in Malayalam Cinema with yet another striking movie after critically acclaimed Adaminte Makan Abu & Kunjananthante Kada.

There's something masked behind the Yardley perfumes and colorfully covered chocolates that we correlate with a gulf returnee and Pathemari throws light on those numerous souls who had strong belief that the most important acheivement in ones life is the betterment of his loved ones rather than his personal well-being-A hearty tribute in all means!

For someone like me who has dealt with and known people like Pallikkal Narayanan in person,Pathemari gave a feeling as if I'm a part of the narration with a major share of hard-hitting dilaogues and situations experienced before or heard of.

The climax portions were simply outstanding and Mammookka nailed it with his brilliant act that made it diffcult to control tears rolling down the cheeks.If someone ask me the most touching movie of 2015 I watched from theaters ,my immediate answer will be Pathemari.Period.

Hats off to our pride Mammookka for the touching portrayal of Pallikkal Narayanan who reminded me of few I know in person.Megastar enacted various transformations in the life of protagonist excellently ith necessary variations and perfection.A class apart you are,Mammookka <3 Siddique and Sreenivasan were impressive in their respective roles as Launch Velayudhan and Moideen respectively.Jewel Mary made her debut performance memorable.Saleem Kumar,Joy Mathew,Santhosh Keezhattoor etc come in supporting roles and did their part well.

Music & score by BijiBal was soulful and calls for repeated hearing.The title song in Shahabaz Aman's vocals was the best part of the album and blessed with thoughtfullyrics by Rafeeque Ahammed.Oscar winner Rasool Pookkutty did his best part with sound design.

This review ill be incomplete if I left out veteran Madhu Ambaat who captured the visuals brilliantly.Another name to be noted is of Pattanam Rasheed who did a commentable job in the makeup department producing convincing make-ups for various transformations of Narayanan.

Overall,Pathemari is a must watch film for all those who love good films that reflects life as it is.

Some +Ves
    ________
    Brilliant Performance By Mammookka <3 || Touching Climax || Good Direction,Cinematography & Sound Design ||

Some -Ves::

Verdict::Salim Ahammed's Pathemari is a fitting tribute to all those selfless expatriates who work hard for their close ones without demanding anything in return.Watchout for the climax which is sure to bring tears to your eyes ! Go for it!
    Ma Rating::8/10
    _Afsal
    #FKLover

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

4. Likes AfsalTouchriver liked this post

Thanks for the review
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

6. Likes AfsalTouchriver liked this post

Thanks AfsalTouchriver ........................

8. Likes AfsalTouchriver liked this post

Thanks macha.Kidu rvw

10. Likes AfsalTouchriver liked this post

Thanks for review

12. Likes AfsalTouchriver liked this post

Thnx 4 d rvw . .
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

athaaanu .......Sheer Brilliance

Thx for the review

Thanks bhai for the great review...
    Mammootty can be likened to the purest breed of Red Oak trees- he shall still stand upright, rooted in deep and exposing his ornamental bark in all its glory and charisma.

Thanks. Good review as usual..
    Ningalu ethu fieldil aanu work cheyyunnath ?