Thread: SaltMangoTree s Simple & Refreshing��

Default SaltMangoTree s Simple & Refreshing��

Watched the movie from Calicut filmcity.
    Time: 12/11/2015 7.30 pm show.

Really moved by the movie as it has conveyed a serious theme quite interestingly n effectively. Though similiar themes have come in many films, I don't remember any other film which has dealt this issue this lively..Film has been adopted from a bengali film and the craft displayed by the makers in adapting the film to suit malayali audience s awsome. Beginning to end film s a laugh riot and the casting n performance of lead actors are topnotch. Even the less experienced people who have come as the inlaws of Bijumenon did a superb job.

Makers have amazed me with their effortless style of film making. It's quite refreshing to see that good movies can b made with such ease. Once again BM s the showstealer and carries the film on his shoulder effortlessly. A cakewalk kind of performance from him. Post interval interview scene was the pick of the lot. Also the assistant in medical shop does the supporting cast job superbly. For me the only miscast in the film was Suhasini. Makers could have gone to a different actor who hasn't been tried in that kind of role.

Don't expect a vellimoonga.This s a different story with lots of feel good factor. Families can easily relate to the characters of hero n heroine. I would say bad release tym has prevented this from attaining a hit status. This should have been released during vacation. On the whole this s one film which you should watch if you love watching simple films with lots of comedies.

A word of caution: Don't watch the film in a crowd who supports mass films with loud performances.

Rating: 4/5. A perfect thumpsup!!!

2. Likes BangaloreaN, bens, maryland, perumal liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks for the review... yeah nalla movie ayirunnu vaccation timel release ayirunnel kurachu koodi acceptance kittyenne

Thanks macha

thanks...

Thanks samjoysy ...............

Thanks for the review
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso