Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: ╚SAAHO╝★Rebel Star Prabhas✪ Sradha✪ 2 days 200cr WW collection✪Biggest action movie ✪

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor to meet 100,000 people

According to the latest buzz in the film industry, young Rebel Star Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor are going to meet around 100,000 fans at the grand pre-release event of their upcoming much awaited action and romantic entertainer Saaho, which is held the Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad 18th August 2019 at 5 pm.
    Currently the entire team of Saaho are busy in the promotional activities and the makers are going to organize the pre release event of this film in Ramoji Film City on 18th August.
    It is heard that Saaho lead pair- Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor will meet 100,000 people who are all going to be his fans, who are dying to meet him.

It will be very interesting to see that Prabhas will be visiting Ramoji Film city to meet his fans after a long duration of 2 years, as the last time he interacted with his fans was when SS Rajamouli’ historic and war drama Baahubali 2: The Conclusion was released!
    It will be the first public interaction of Prabhas for the upcoming movie Saaho, which is a high octane action thriller, helmed by Sujeeth, bankrolled by UV Creations and presented by T series. Saaho is slated to hit the theaters on 30th August 2019.

FK SULTHAN

We had to do 2-3 takes in different languages: Prabhas on shooting for 'Saaho'

Mumbai: Saaho, the magnum opus, as widely known now, has been shot in four languages. Prabhas who enjoys a pan India appeal, for the first time ever shot for a Hindi film and it was an experience he cherished. His fandom has crossed national boundaries also and the superstar enjoys massive popularity globally. Prabhas who is originally from Telugu film industry and has worked in other south Indian films had to speak in Hindi for the first time ever shooting for a film. Having spent such a long time shooting for Saaho, he shared what all difficulties he encountered.
    On being asked about how it was shooting for a film which is being released in four languages, he shared, “We worked really hard because every shot we had to do 2-3 takes in different languages. It's really strenuous for the actors, technicians and everybody else. We used to be like 'Got the moment' Yes! Shot okay. Then you are like okay now no other language. So, it's really tiring but for me, it is my second time because for Baahubali I did Tamil and Telugu. This is my first Hindi film and all the dialogues I have done myself.”

Ever since the trailer launch, the team of Saaho has been receiving tremendous applause from various corners of the country. It’s apt to say that Saaho trailer lived up to the hype built up since the first poster released, and now the audience is eagerly waiting for the film to be released. This action-packed film which took 2 whole years to complete, is a complete package and promises to deliver an action- thriller which hasn’t been seen before!
    As the audience entered the Saaho world after the trailer launch and got a glimpse of the thrilling roller coaster ride that Saaho is all geared up to give, It already had the viewers hooked on to the screens and at the edge of their seats, in this battle between epic pack of villains and the shades of grey that the protagonist displays. It has created worldwide ripples where the fans are showering love over heartthrob Prabhas, Shraddha who looks stunning in a cop avatar and the very brilliant multi starrer cast!
    Since 30th august is being touted as the World Saaho Day and it cannot come soon enough, fans have been going crazy on social media expressing their love for Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor and the anticipation for what is called the biggest action movie in the history of India.
    Fans are already gearing up to meet their heartthrob Prabhas who is getting ready for a 5-city tour for this upcoming trailer launch of Saaho. He will travel to Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore and Hyderabad where he will interact with his fans and launch the trailer of Saaho.
    The actor will be next seen in the big-budget film 'Saaho' alongside Shraddha Kapoor which is all is set to hit the theatres on August 30, 2019, and his next movie under the direction of ‘Jil’ fame Radha Krishna Kumar. The working title of the movie is ‘Amour’ along with Pooja Hegde.

FK Lover

Expected hype illenn thonunnu. Telugu blockbuster sure. Other languages I'm doubtful. Pakshe budget vechu elladeyum super hit englum akenam

FK SULTHAN

This movie's songs are palyed full time in the hindi music chnnels.Below average songs and choreography.Waiting to see how Prabhas will perform.over the huge bar set for himself as Baahubali.I guess the hype is not so high; not sure though

SAAHO PRE RELEASE EVENT