Thread: STYLE' ish Entertainer .....

Default STYLE' ish Entertainer .....

STYLE
    Theatre : TVM SreePadmanabha

Saw the first moive of 2016 - STYLE.
    I will rate the movie as Abv Avg.
    Firstly, i love stylish action movies & that forced me to see this. Reserved the ticket for 6.00pm. Before leaving, checked for the fdfs reviews & was afraid to see negative ones. But, after watching, i was somewhat entertained eventhough there was dull moments in the movie.
    Not revealing abt the story as it would be a spoiler for those who are planning to see the movie bcoz there isn't a strong plot. But, is there a need for a strong story ? I asked this bcoz there are huge successes without a story or a script. i think whats necessary is that audience should be entertained. & Style does entertain me.
    All i can say if you like masss action STYLE' ish movie, u might get entertained. But as i say this, i was very surprised with the poor first day theatre status bcoz i thought young generation will be loving this & there were hardly any youth there in the hall.
    The best example was "Puthiyamukham". It bcame a hit only bcoz of the action sequences. But, dont undertstand why Style doesn't get that sort of an impact. Don't know, maybe the status might get a boom in the coming days.

Positives:
    Direction: The main drawback is the absence of a strong story. & with that missing thing, director have done a good job throughout the movie. Director Binu S. proved that he is talented & i think he will go a long way forward.

Dop: Excellent camera work which feels freshness in watching.

Action: The main highlight of the movie. 5 action sequences. All were superb. The best part is that all action sequences were of martial arts & there weren't large number of properties used. No Guns, No shootings. Only Body. Havent seen such action sequences in malayalam. There was "Puthiyamukham". But i think Style scored more.

BGM: Superb.

Unni mukundan: When watched KL-10 Pathu, i got the feeling that he was improving. & now he improved much better. Experience makes one perfect.

Tovino: What to say? He proved in the past that he has got the elements.
    He has got only few scenes but it was more than enough to leave the impact. Well, another hero in the making.

Priyanka Kandwal: As usual in the movies, nothing much to do. To my surprise didnt irritate.

The rest of the cast have done their justice. As i say, full marks to the director.

Negatives:

Story: The LETDOWN
    Duration: 2hour 35mins. Well, the romance part in the movie were simply stretched & if if could have trimmed to some level, it would be more entertaining.

Opinion: If you like MASSS STYLE'ish action movie, THIS IS IT.
    For me, its an Above Average movie. But, i'm waiting for dvd release just for action & the style part.
    A STYLE'ish 3/5
    Last edited by Arun00; 01-03-2016 at 02:30 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK SULTHAN

Arun00

thanks..

Thanks Arun..

Thanks Arun for the review

Thanks arun

thanks arun

Thanks arun
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

Thanks for the review.....................