Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: 💠MOOTHON💠Nivin Pauly✦Geethu Mohandas✦ Outstanding Response and Applause Allover🎉

Suchin Mehrotra
    @suchin545
    ?
    6h
    #Moothon is meditative madness. Violently raw, and yet breathtakingly intimidate. So many emotions, it's so damn overwhelming. Nivin Pauly. You know the name, but you haven't seem him like this.. A smile that touches the soul and a haunting intensity that's drop dead scary

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Kocherukkan View Post
    Nivin ini weight korachu pazhaya lookil vannal adipoli akum..

improved acting and hopefully he goes back to his good looking physique
    Can easily lose weight if try LCHF/keto with HIT for 2 months...
    Unfortunately not seeing any effort from him... Mudija food adi ആയിരിക്കും
    Last edited by fkTrump; 10-19-2019 at 09:29 AM.

https://scoopsquare24.com/moothon-mo...r-seen-before/

[https://i3]

HEADLINES

TECH

ENTERTAINMENT

NETFLIX

DC COMICS

GAMING NEWS

[https://i3]

HEADLINES

Moothon movie review: Geethu Mohandas? Malayalam-Hindi bilingual shows us a Nivin Pauly we?ve never seen before

5 Min Read

Forged:*Nivin Pauly, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shashank Arora, Sanjana Dipu

Director:*Geethu Mohandas

Language: Malayalam/Hindi

In Geetu Mohandas?s second directorial characteristic*Moothon*(The Elder One), the oft-forgotten archipelago of Lakshadweep is a key setting. A Union Territory by administrative standing, it?s hardly introduced into the nationwide consciousness, its individuals and tradition not often discovering expression in well-liked and business artwork. By no means earlier than delivered to life on display screen in a way similar to within the opening movie this 12 months at Jio MAMI 21st Mumbai Movie Competition, the life that we see in Lakshadweep?s idyllic environs is a pointy distinction to the opposite key setting within the movie*? dirty, expressionist Mumbai.

[https://i1]

Nivin Pauly in a nonetheless from Moothon. YouTube

In reality, the movie itself is a relentless exhibition of contrasts, from ones that lower as deep as gender and spiritual identification, to extra, allow us to say, frivolous ones, similar to Malayalam {movie} star Nivin Pauly showing in a task fully faraway from all that has led to his stupendous success and recognition.*Moothon*is, therefore, an intense, chaotic expertise that ebbs and flows, very similar to the waves that wash the coasts of each Mumbai and Lakshadweep.

In an island of Lakshadweep, a teen named Mulla yearns for an older brother who went lacking years in the past. Circumstances lead Mulla to Mumbai, the place the teenager results in Kamathipura, on the mercy of the ecosystem that thrives in Mumbai?s notorious purple gentle district. Mulla?s journey performs out like a thriller with twists and turns, whereas additionally unfolding as an emotionally charged story of self-discovery.*

The movie finds itself on firmest floor amid the tranquility of Lakshadweep, with its characters talking a tongue that?s Malayalam certainly, however a dialect to which the sound of mainland Kerala?s Malayalam appears a second cousin. It?s right here our characters are handed the primary pages of their destiny, the playing cards which are dealt to them, and the alternatives they?re compelled to make. Mulla?s eyes inform the gaze of a big a part of the movie. For a younger soul, each hurdle may seem like a big tidal wave that would swallow one entire (as soon as, even actually).

Mulla?s encounters with a intercourse employee Rosy (Sobhita Dhulipala), a dreaded gangster referred to easily as Bhai (Nivin Pauly), his erratic flunky Salim (Shashank Arora), and others within the squalor of Mumbai should not as transcendent because the Lakshadweep parts, however nonetheless handle to make an influence. This can be a Mumbai that we might have seen in numerous movies earlier than, however even in*Moothon, it manages to hit at your intestine at occasions, primarily due to Nivin Pauly. In reality, Mulla and Bhai, the 2 characters who?re present process turmoil within the movie, steadiness the movie out as a lot as they propel it. Sobhita, Shashank Arora, and others are competent, however in the end, their characters not often rise above being inventory aspect characters in that seedy Mumbai underbelly we?re so accustomed to.*

*Spoiler alert forward*

Essentially the most soul-scraping bits of*Moothon*are those that pertain to gender, sexuality, and the foundations society can confine an individual with, as an alternative of letting each particular person come to phrases with their very own identification at their very own time. The theme of contrasts turns into most stark after we examine Nivin?s character within the current and within the flashback parts in Lakshadweep. It mirrors the character of the areas he inhabits in these parts. His light, infectious smile within the flashback parts is extra of the Nivin his followers and audiences are accustomed to, whereas his Hindi-speaking ?Bhai? in Mumbai parts is a gritty, rage-filled portrayal that?s certain to solidify and develop his fan base. (The movie has as a lot Hindi in it as Malayalam, relying on the place a selected scene is ready). That is simply one that may go down as certainly one of Pauly?s seminal performances.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

LatestLY
    @latestly
    ?
    33m
    #Moothon Review: @NivinOfficial
    Scores A Career-Best Performance in #GeetuMohandas' Haunting Tale of Love & Loss of Innocence, writes @sree_thru_me

Wow.. great reviews..

Jallikett ithu pole vann reviews kand over expectationsl poyath kondaavam I was disappointed..

Hope this won't..

Padam release enna?

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

https://www.latestly.com/entertainme...mpression=true

The Performances
    I have really enjoyed Nivin Pauly's work in Malayalam cinema, especially in films like Neram, Thattatinu Marayathu, Premam, Bangalore Days, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, 1983 etc. At the same time, I felt there is something that holds the actor back when it comes to performing roles that have serious gravitas in them. Even though Nivin has improved exceedingly well as a performer over the year, that doubt still sustained in my mind. Well, not any more!

For Nivin Pauly gives a career-best performance in Moothon, that should put him as the frontrunner for the National awards next year (along with Vijay Sethupathi in Super Deluxe). That is, if real acting is a requisite any more for the jury. That's how great Nivin is in the film. I could really see him giving himself completely to Geetu's vision, and the results speak for themselves. It is a gutsy performance, and I am surprised that Nivin didn't hesitate to take such a grey role, in spite of the kind of popularity he enjoys back in Kerala.

Quote Originally Posted by fkTrump View Post
    Ottum matching allathe dressing.. Wvawaal പോലുണ്ട് 😀🙄😜
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Quote Originally Posted by twist369 View Post
    Wow.. great reviews..

Jallikett ithu pole vann reviews kand over expectationsl poyath kondaavam I was disappointed..

Hope this won't..

Padam release enna?

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk
    nov 8th aanennu thonunu..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

DNA
    @dna
    ?
    1h
    'Moothon' Review: Geetu Mohandas' film blends two hard-hitting tales, Nivin Pauly gets the role of his lifetime http://dnai.in/gmF8