Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JUSTiCE LEAGUE (2017) Ben Affleck - Henry Cavill-Gal Gadot-Jason Momoa-Ezra Miller

JUSTICE LEAGUE - FLASH & BATMAN SCENE DESCRIPTION!!

The scene follows Ezra Miller as Barry Allen, entering an abandoned brick building with lots of colorful graffiti which he has co-opted for his home. He turns on the power and his apartment lights up with tons of computer monitors all over the place. The light reveals Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne sitting in a chair.

“Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne.”

“You said that like it explains why there’s a total stranger in my place sitting in my second favorite chair,” quips Allen.

“Tell me about this…” Wayne presents Allen a printout showing the security footage of Allen which was retrieved from Lex Luthor’s hard drive in Batman v Superman. Allen looks at the paper incredulously.

“This is… uhh… a person who looks exactly like me but is definitely not me. Somebody, hippy, long hair. Very attractive Jewish boy… who drinks milk. I don’t drink milk.”

Wayne is not amused. “I know you have abilities, I just don’t know what they are…”

Allen quips, “My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign language, gorilla sign language…”

Wayne has stopped listening and is admiring Allen’s prototype Flash costume which is in the middle of the room.

Looking closer at the Flash suit, Wayne notices its made of “silicon base and quartz fabric, heat resistant.”

Allen tries to explain what the superhero costume is for: “Yeah, I also do ice dancing.”

“They use it on the space shuttle to keep it from burning up on reentry,” comments Wayne.

Barry responds that the suit is for “very competitive ice dancing.” Barry turns and continues, “Look man, I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for is not me.”

While Barry is turned, Bruce Wayne takes the opening to chuck a Batarang at the young superhero. Almost instantly time slows down and we are engulfed into Barry Allen’s world of slow-motion as he dodges the incoming weapon and notices that it’s a metal throwing star in the form of the Batman logo. He reaches out and grabs it, catching it.

We transition into real time as Barry looks at Bruce, “You’re the Batman?

Bruce now understands, “So you’re fast?”

Barry remarks, “That feels like an over simplification.”

Bruce is not amused, so he gets to the point: “I’m putting together a team, people with special abilities. You see, I believe enemies are coming…”

Allen interrupts him, “Stop right there, I’m in!”

Wayne surprised, “Just like that?”

“Yeah,” responds Allen, taking a few seconds to admit, “I need friends.”

“Great,” says Wayne relieved.

Barry still looking at the Batarang, “Can I keep this?”

Zack Snyder and Ben Affleck talk lighter tone of JUSTICE LEAGUE; mixed response to BATMAN V SUPERMAN. http://bit.ly/28Mlmgq

JUSTICE LEAGUE will be one standalone movie - shooting in 35mm. http://bit.ly/28KMaMB

Ben Affleck says JUSTICE LEAGUE is coming to San Diego Comic-Con next month.http://bit.ly/28LaNfl

When Zack Snyder was asked if Superman would return with the infamous mullet he sported in the 90's when he returned from the grave : "His hair should be perfect. A little longer, I guess! That's what the myths are anyway."

So time will tell. Let us know what you think in the comments

JUSTICE LEAGUE is going to appeal to a younger audience. Zack Snyder said “Justice League is much more inclusive. I think also you have these two very young characters, Flash and Cyborg. And you know, they’re definitely lighter. I think they’re going to appeal to a younger audience.”

Ben Affleck said that the version of Batman in JUSTICE LEAGUE is “a little bit more sardonic, humor, a little more irony. He’s on a little more man on a mission this time. As opposed to like he was so full of anger because of what happened at the Black Zero Event. That kind of character, that sort of rage that possessed him. And now he’s on a mission to get this group together."

The MacGuffin in JUSTICE LEAGUE are the three Mother Boxes and who controls them. There are three and they belong to mankind, the Amazonians and in Atlantis with Aquaman and his people. Each looks similar but they are distinctive by color (red, silver and beige) and the symbols and shapes of the designs on the boxes themselves

Ben Affleck said he's executive producing JUSTICE LEAGUE because he’s directing THE BATMAN movie.

Jesse Eisenberg confirms return as Lex Luthor in JUSTICE LEAGUE; wants to play Lex for years.http://bit.ly/28QLLYk