Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Hero Biju - I'm impressed

Default Action Hero Biju - I'm impressed

sreedhar,almost full

First of all let me make it clear about the directors intention..Ellaarum pratheekshichathu either a fun ride or a masala flick..even me...but contradict to the expectations it is something different...thus becoming subjective for the audience...i personally belongs to the one who liked it...

1st haf though decent for me, ellaarkum enjoy cheyyaan pattiya narration aanu...with a couple of hilarious characters and regular dose of comedies...Coming 2 the later half, this is were it becomes subjective as said....connect aavunnavar undaavaam...allaathavarum undaavaam...kaaranam it is more of a serious affair...deal cheytha episodes ellaam personally enikk gripping aayi thonni..be it the drug related one and another one involving Suraaj...ithokke nammal daily vaayikkunnathum kelkkunnathum aanu , but to be seen through the lens surely moved me...especially Suraajs...claps for his performance more which added the naturality...

Coming to Performances padathil orupaadu new faces undu and they were asked to behave more than act...athu kaanaanum undu...1 scene il vannu pokunna artist polum ushaaraayi abinayichittund..even the youngsters who came in some important episodes..naayikaykk kaaryaayi onnumilla as it is more of a hero centric story telling...finally Nivin...aadyamokke kandappol serious scenes il pora ennu thonni but poka poka he was impressive...evdem usual shade varaandu nokki..and was very much convincing in the appearance as a cop...

Story onnumilla...its about the episodes and the issues which comes in our hero's way...athil rasakaramaaya sambavangal undu...sensitive aayava undu...iva ellaam nalla natural aayi avatharippichathaanu enikk ishtapettathu...no deviations from the narrative...but again there are no peak moments in the movie which u will expect in a curiously looked after project like this...thudakkam muthal avsaanam vare angane okke thanne...straight and simple...narration bringing the difference...veroru kaaryam thonniyathu kurachu cinematic liberties okke eduthu oru commercial angle koduthu 2-3 mass scenes okke pedappichirunnel box office il nallonam work aayene as it had good scope for some show offs.ithippo palarum mixed opinion aayittaanu irangunnath...technically rich with realistic DOP and neat editing...ennaalum bgms could have been much better...

To sum it up Action Hero Biju doesn't have anything new in the content or something great but is a honestly presented film with many relevant issues dealt within..

3.25/5

Definitely a fresh air from Nivin Pauly who is criticized for his safe selection of movies...recently it was Dulquer and now Nivin...boys are ready to dare
    Last edited by POKIRI; 02-04-2016 at 03:13 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by POKIRI View Post
    sreedhar,almost full

First of all let me make it clear about the directors intention..Ellaarum pratheekshichathu either a fun ride or a masala flick..even me...but contradict to the expectations it is something different...thus becoming subjective for the audience...i personally belongs to the one who liked it...

1st haf though decent for me, ellaarkum enjoy cheyyaan pattiya narration aanu...with a couple of hilarious characters and regular dose of comedies...Coming 2 the later half, this is were it becomes subjective as said....connect aavunnavar undaavaam...allaathavarum undaavaam...kaaranam it is more of a serious affair...deal cheytha episodes ellaam personally enikk gripping aayi thonni..be it the drug related one and another one involving Suraaj...ithokke nammal daily vaayikkunnathum kelkkunnathum aanu , but to be seen through the lens surely moved me...especially Suraajs...claps for his performance more which added the naturality...

Coming to Performances padathil orupaadu new faces undu and they were asked to behave more than act...athu kaanaanum undu...1 scene il vannu pokunna artist polum ushaaraayi abinayichittund..even the youngsters who came in some important episodes..naayikaykk kaaryaayi onnumilla as it is more of a hero centric story telling...finally Nivin...aadyamokke kandappol serious scenes il pora ennu thonni but poka poka he was impressive...evdem usual shade varaandu nokki..and was very much convincing in the appearance as a cop...

Story onnumilla...its about the episodes and the issues which comes in our hero's way...athil rasakaramaaya sambavangal undu...sensitive aayava undu...iva ellaam nalla natural aayi avatharippichathaanu enikk ishtapettathu...no deviations from the narrative...but again there are no praks in the movie which u will expect in a curiously looked after project like this...thudakkam muthal avsaanam vare angane okke thanne...straight and simple...narration bringing the difference...veroru kaaryam thonniyathu kurachu cinematic liberties okke eduthu oru commercial angle moduthu 2-3 mass scenes okke koduthirunnel box office il nallonam work aayene as it had good scope for some show offs.ithippo palarum mixed opinion aayittaanu irangunnath...technically rich with realistic DOP and nea editing...ennaalum bgms could have been much better...

To sum it up Action Hero Biju doesn't have anything new in the content or something great but is a honestly presented film with many relevant issues dealt within..

3.25/5

Definitely a fresh air from Nivin Pauly who is criticized for his safe selection of movies...recently it was Dulquer and now Nivin...boys are ready to dare
    So content wise it's good as Charlie nu parayamo?

I mean 2andum 2 different genres anu.... pakshe I loved Charlie... is it as good as it in terms of quality?

Thank you.

thanks bhai.

padathinu mixed reviews aanu...................

Thx Pokiri.....
    Mollywood on a roll... Premalu, Brahmayugam, Manjummel Boys - Content Rich and Money Rich. Others Envy Mallu's Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    So content wise it's good as Charlie nu parayamo?

I mean 2andum 2 different genres anu.... pakshe I loved Charlie... is it as good as it in terms of quality?

Thank you.
    No not as good as charlie...Charlie had more content and liked that narrative more...this is good in its own way..

Wom engine? ! Hit aakumo?

Thanks for the review

thanks for the review

Thanks Pokkiri...

Thanks Machaa
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Thanks Pokkiri