Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Action hero Biju: An experiment that should be lauded

Thanks for the review

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    Prithviraj is in a league above Dq. But after watching Charlie... which I liked... I felt Dq had issues as well. In fact I felt like they artificially worked w Dq's voice to improve in the film.

Of course I have yet to see AHB.

Thanks for the review
    I think DQ did a good job with Charlie but the problem that role reminds us of the some of the 'happy go lucky' characters Mohanlal has done and he did them with aplomb. Many subconsciously compare DQ with Mohanlal and that is extremely unfair on an upcoming actor.
    Procrastinate? No, will do that later.

Quote Originally Posted by kitchu View Post
    I think DQ did a good job with Charlie but the problem that role reminds us of the some of the 'happy go lucky' characters Mohanlal has done and he did them with aplomb. Many subconsciously compare DQ with Mohanlal and that is extremely unfair on an upcoming actor.
    Don't you feel like his sound was artificially adjusted in the movie? I felt so. Dq's voice modulation was pretty poor in Vikramadtyan.

I saw many similarities to Mohanlal's characters. Why did he act so similar in style? He should try to bring forth his own style into the character.

If we are comparing to Lal... he was just 26 when he became a star. At Dq's age he did Kireedam. Acting talent wise... this generation is subpar compared to Lal.

See the difference from the previous generation is that... the old stars like Prem Nazir and such did pretty crapy stuff. So much so that most ppl have forgotten their stuff. But then the 80s generation came up and the actors then created a benchmark that's so high that the new kids of nowadays have to work hard so much to catch up to that benchmark.

Thanks for review

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesfanboy View Post
    Prithviraj is in a league above Dq. But after watching Charlie... which I liked... I felt Dq had issues as well. In fact I felt like they artificially worked w Dq's voice to improve in the film.

Of course I have yet to see AHB.

Thanks for the review
    Pritvi
    Fahad
    DQ
    Nivin

I liked DQ's performance in Charlie very much. It was not an easy role, but he executed it well. He is the most improved actor of recent times.
    Mammootty proves yet again that he was, is and will always be the MASS ka BAAP & also CLASS Ka BAAP
    The Mega Star & The Best Actor!

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    Pritvi
    Fahad
    DQ
    Nivin

I liked DQ's performance in Charlie very much. It was not an easy role, but he executed it well. He is the most improved actor of recent times.
    Personally I think Fahad is better than Prithvi. Even if he has less experience. Fahad can behave like a normal person. Prithvi overacts at times and just seems fake at times. I didn't like Paavada at all.

Thanks for the opinion
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

thanxxx bhaiii
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

Thanks daa