Thread: Marakkar review - one time watch

Markkar :

Finally after a long wait watched the movie : In one word its tecjhnically brilliant . not going in detail of the story

Positives : Pranav ( chekkan is improving filim by film i guess hridyam will give a break for sure )

VFX: when compared with bahu this movie VFX is brilliant. Technically its very tough to create water and fire i agree and the way how they pulled this off is amazing. Special regards to priyan son he has done a brilliant job

Cinematography: Thiru camera is amazing and he has conceived the same for this biggie

Negatives: enthokke negatives ennu paranjalum the main draw back i observed is EDITING ( athu cheythavanu oru koppum ariyilla enu manailakki thanna padam)

Rahulraj / ronnie bgm i dont know who did the bgm >>> what ever it is is letting down. there are scenes need to be elevated with a high octane BGM . athu kondu poyi nashipichu .

\\ in short the movie is an ok one time watch with a visual treat. If u expect a movie like bahu then u will be disappointed\\

2. Likes kevin, veiwer, renjuus, Saathan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dna View Post
    Markkar :

Finally after a long wait watched the movie : In one word its tecjhnically brilliant . not going in detail of the story

Positives : Pranav ( chekkan is improving filim by film i guess hridyam will give a break for sure )

VFX: when compared with bahu this movie VFX is brilliant. Technically its very tough to create water and fire i agree and the way how they pulled this off is amazing. Special regards to priyan son he has done a brilliant job

Cinematography: Thiru camera is amazing and he has conceived the same for this biggie

Negatives: enthokke negatives ennu paranjalum the main draw back i observed is EDITING ( athu cheythavanu oru koppum ariyilla enu manailakki thanna padam)

Rahulraj / ronnie bgm i dont know who did the bgm >>> what ever it is is letting down. there are scenes need to be elevated with a high octane BGM . athu kondu poyi nashipichu .

\\ in short the movie is an ok one time watch with a visual treat. If u expect a movie like bahu then u will be disappointed\\
    Bgm Traileril vannapol ellarum nannayitundu ennu Paranjnallo..padathil vannapol entha issue ??

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

thanks...

ronnie bgm illa.... rahulraj + vere randu per anu bgm...

thanks.....

Thnaks for the review..

Thanks man...

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks bro

Thanks for the review

thanks for the review.