Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marakkar review

Default Marakkar review

Watched movie from Asian town Qatar fans show. Movie is the most visually brilliant movie made in Malayalam. But as a cinematic experience it was lacking that cohesive experience of emotions and thrill required in an epic movie. There was lack of goosebump moments in the movie. The movie just played out from scene to scene. Nothing elevated the movie to a higher level. Be it screenplay, acting or background score. Infact background score was poor, I would rate. A good bgm score could have elevated many scenes, but due to the average score, ended up feeling cold. Action set pieces were far apart in the movie and didn't give any thrill. Emotionally also, the movie didn't connect with me, be it the comradeship between the characters or the emotional ties. There were far too many characters, that we are not invested in anyone of them. And we feel least bothered about what happens to them. The slang was okay. Acting wise, everyone was okay, not great, everyone did their part. Overall, it is watchable for the visual experience, if one can overlook the above said minuses.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by pvnithin View Post
    Watched movie from Asian town Qatar fans show. Movie is the most visually brilliant movie made in Malayalam. But as a cinematic experience it was lacking that cohesive experience of emotions and thrill required in an epic movie. There was lack of goosebump moments in the movie. The movie just played out from scene to scene. Nothing elevated the movie to a higher level. Be it screenplay, acting or background score. Infact background score was poor, I would rate. A good bgm score could have elevated many scenes, but due to the average score, ended up feeling cold. Action set pieces were far apart in the movie and didn't give any thrill. Emotionally also, the movie didn't connect with me, be it the comradeship between the characters or the emotional ties. There were far too many characters, that we are not invested in anyone of them. And we feel least bothered about what happens to them. The slang was okay. Acting wise, everyone was okay, not great, everyone did their part. Overall, it is watchable for the visual experience, if one can overlook the above said minuses.
    Thanks bro for the genuine review…..

Quote Originally Posted by pvnithin View Post
    Correct review, same felt.

Hareesh Peradi aanu character & acting kidu ayittullath ✌ baki ellam normal.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Thanks Bhai

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

thanks for the review

Thank you...

Thanks

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro..
    Anyway 11.30 am kerunund.. Kaanatte..

Sent from my RMX1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk