Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kali - A thriller that you can't miss out

Default Kali - A thriller that you can't miss out

Theatre: Eramallor Sania

Show : 2.45 PM

Status: Housefull(One of the best crowds I have seen in the theatre on release day)

Kali is a thriller which makes you tensed, excited and emotional. The film is a story of an angry young man Siddarth(Dulquer Salman) and his wife, Anjali(Sai Pallavi).

The first half shows how loose tempered is Siddarth. He goes insane for smallest of things. Overall, it is decently paced with some comedies and romance of Siddarth and Anjali.

The chemistry of Salman and Pallavi were awesome. They were not acting instead, they lived.

The audience were in loud cheers when Soubin shows up. He made an instant impact with the first dialogue itself. The caliber of PT mash of Premam is second to none.

The film goes to another level from the interval scene. It changes from an entertainer to thriller genre. I can't even explain what was going through my mind but what I can say is, I was a lot tensed and excited to know what to follow.

Each and every scene of the second half will make you thrilled. Chemban Vinod and Vinayakan once again show that Malayalam film industry is in safe hands.

Kudos to Sai Pallavi. She showed that she is not a one time wonder. She acted superbly, sorry she lived. Her performance will make you emotional for sure.

May I know is there anyone who still says Dulquer stays in the industry just because he is the son of the great Mammoty? He improves with each and every film. He delivered a matured and lively performance. I can't say this is his career best but it's right up there as one of the best.

The only negative I felt was climax could have been made a little better. Overall, it is a must watch movie for all.

Rating:4/5

Box office: Superhit/Megahit

NB: For me, I enjoyed the film better than 'Maheshinte Prathikaram' and 'Action Hero Biju'.
    Last edited by SKRaina; 03-27-2016 at 10:23 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks...

4. Likes SKRaina liked this post

SKRaina wom engane undu???

Kudos to Sai Pallavi. She showed that she is not a one time wonder. She acted superbly, sorry she lived. Her performance will make you emotional for sure. kurachu per dubbing pora ennokke paryunnundu. Chummaatheyaa. Sai was very good.

7. Likes wildprairyrose liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    SKRaina wom engane undu???
    Above Avg aanu. First half ellavarkum thanne sarikum istapettu. Climax aanu oru pblm aayi paranjath. For me, I enjoyed the second half than first.
    Last edited by SKRaina; 03-27-2016 at 10:06 AM.

9. Likes sachin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SKRaina View Post
    Avg aanu. First half ellavarkum thanne sarikum istapettu. Climax aanu oru pblm aayi paranjath. For me, I enjoyed the second half than first.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunan View Post
    Kudos to Sai Pallavi. She showed that she is not a one time wonder. She acted superbly, sorry she lived. Her performance will make you emotional for sure. kurachu per dubbing pora ennokke paryunnundu. Chummaatheyaa. Sai was very good.
    Yes, she was splendid :)

12. Likes arjunan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    Padam koluthum ennu thanneyanu enikk thonnunath. Go with an average expectation , this film will make give you a priceless experience for sure.

14. Likes sachin liked this post

Thanks bhai

16. Likes SKRaina liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    thanks...
    Welcome :)