Thread: Theri - Made for Vijay Fans Only, A Big Letdown for Others

Default Theri - Made for Vijay Fans Only, A Big Letdown for Others

Cast and Performance: Vijay has done his role perfectly and he has improved as an actor and showed some maturity in the sentiment portions.The cute little girl was very very impressive.Samantha too play a good part while even Amy jackson will be still thinking for what purpose she was casted and she was looking weird as well it was a crappy performance. Rajendran was good in the supportive role while rest of the cast were fine.

Script and Direction: The only reason I went for the movie was the name 'ATLEE'. He had disppointed me big time.Even though his making was good, the screenplay was pathetic and dialogues were poor. I still cant understand why he wrote such a poor screenplay and added some ingredients which will satisfy only vijay's die hard fans.First half seems to be good even though it was cliche but second half was unsahikkable.In the 2nd half, apart from 4-5 scenes, it was a complete crap.

Technical Expertise: DOP George C. Williams was the show stealer. His frames were top notch and he played a big role in not making this one a big dud.Editing by ANthony was crisp.

Songs and Bgm: En Jeevane was a good while rest of the songs were average and bgm was superb.

Rating:2.25/5

Verdict: Theri has a good 1st half and poor second half + climax.This may satisfy vj's diehard fans...Rest- Please staty away and wait for torrent release.

2. Likes Daniel John, loudspeaker liked this post

same feelings. innale ee comment paranjirunnekil downrriding ennu paranju apamanichene

Tks...... ......

frames asaadhyam tane oru rekha ila kidilam.......santosh sivan anena vichariche
    I regret the good things i did for the wrong people

Thanks for the Review.........