Thread: SCHOOL BUS REVIEW - big disappointment

Default SCHOOL BUS REVIEW - big disappointment

SCHOOL BUS:

Palakkad New Aroma

about the movie, went to the movie with above average expectations, even though the reviews were mixed.. just because it was a Roshan Andrews - Bobby Sanjay movie.

After watching the movie, i am wondering why did they even name the movie School Bus, It should have been Children in the Jungle...

The movie has a good first half where it focuses on the modern parent-child relationships and how parents, in their busy life are not able to spend time with their kids. The two kids, ajoy and angelina are studying and ajoy keeps running into problems in the school. Their parents, jayasurya and aparna are having a tough time with a family issue. Aparana , though caring is not able to get the confidence of their kids.

The first half ends with at a point and second half starts with intro of Kunchako boban, who plays an Inspector. From their on, it a thriller to find someone, and how they eventually finds him. But the way story was narrated in the second half, may be the last thirty minutes makes u wonder why they even had that first half.

The movie is a LETDOWN from such a talented trio. The movie last portions makes you wonder what was going through their head while making it.

performance wise, only the kids were impressive.

Jayasurya, aparna and kunchako all fail to impress. Kunchako boban was the worst role, and he made it look silly.

My rating will be 2/5...

we expect more from these talented filmmakers. please gave us a good one next time. nale ravile... fingers crossed

2. Likes critic, sha, Movie Lover, yathra liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks for the review

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍

Thanks bro. I too had the same feeling as yours. But I felt that the cast performed well specially KBO, Jayasurya and Aparna. Second half was really testing our patience.

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx thecinemalover

thanks.........................
    ജീവന്റെ അവസാന തുടിപ്പ് വരെ
    ഞാന് ഒരു മമ്മുക്ക ഫാന് ആയിരിക്കും.

Thanks for the Review.........