Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ||✿Oru Mexican Aparatha✿|| ★ A star is Born❤ ♕ Superb reports Over 20cr WW gross♕

Banned

Default ||✿Oru Mexican Aparatha✿|| ★ A star is Born❤ ♕ Superb reports Over 20cr WW gross♕

Roopesh Peethambaran

21 mins

Happy to announce my 2nd outing as an actor after Spadikam, that too with my dear Tovino :)
    Thank you Tom Emmatty for this opportunity :)

Last edited by perumal; 03-22-2017 at 05:22 PM.

2. Likes yathra liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Title Launch

JUKEBOX
    https://youtu.be/yyMxCktObkA

TRAILER
    <strong>
    Last edited by perumal; 02-09-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Banned

booked.....

All the best

7. Likes perumal liked this post

Tovino

9. Likes perumal liked this post
    Banned

nternational Business Times: What is the plot of "Oru Mexican Apaaratha"?
    Roopesh: "Oru Mexican Apaaratha" is being directed by Tom Emmatty, who assisted me for "You Too Brutus," and director Jude Anthany Joseph has written its script. The movie is set in a college campus and narrates about how the students established the political party Students Federation of India (SFI) in Maharajas College as KSU was the only political party in the college before. Tovino Thomas plays the hero and I am the main antagonist as the KSU leader.
    IBT: Can we expect it to be a serious political movie?
    Roopesh: The movie deals with student politics, but it is not a serious subject and will have many fun elements as well. It will surely bring nostalgia to the audience.

IBT: How did you land up in the role?
    Roopesh: Like I said before, Tom was the assistant director of my directorial venture. He had narrated this movie's script while we were filming "You Too Brutus" and I encouraged him to make it into a movie, but I never thought he would offer me a role in it. Also, the character was exciting and after "Spadikam," I always wanted to do some important character. Interestingly, both Tom and Tovino were my assistant directors.

BT: "Oru Mexican Apaaratha" - Why is this title?
    Roopesh: I can't reveal that now, you will understand it after watching the film. You can expect a huge suspense.
    IBT: When will the movie start rolling?
    Roopesh: The shooting of "Oru Mexican Apaaratha" will begin by the end of September.
    IBT: In between you directed movies, Roopesh, as a director and actor, how do you evaluate yourself?
    Roopesh: That's a tough question. I am still toying with many ideas as a director because I love to take challenges. Do not expect a simple commercial movie from me. And as an actor I am still discovering myself as I never got a chance to prove well. I still feel as a new comer. So, let us see how things shape up. I hope to do justice as an actor.

11. Likes ClubAns liked this post

All the best.............

13. Likes perumal liked this post

All The Best

15. Likes perumal liked this post

ithinte promoshoot last weekend ekm aharajas il undayirunnu .. ellarum 75's le look il .... vannavare almost ellareyum scene il eduthirunnu .... global nu kodukkan vendi aanu promoshoot ... production avar edukkum .... sfi vs ksu in a different treatment ....
    സിനിമ.... അത് സ്വപ്നം കാണുന്നവന്റെ ആണ്

17. Likes perumal liked this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aadu Thoma View Post
    ithinte promoshoot last weekend ekm aharajas il undayirunnu .. ellarum 75's le look il .... vannavare almost ellareyum scene il eduthirunnu .... global nu kodukkan vendi aanu promoshoot ... production avar edukkum .... sfi vs ksu in a different treatment ....
    padam nannavatte