Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kasaba - Truth is bitter

Default Kasaba - Truth is bitter

After reading reviews I go to see Kasaba

I enjoy Ikka's commercial film even chattambi or pothen or rajamanikam but sorry Kasaba is one of worst film in recent time.
    Mammookka insulting women and vulgar double meaning dialogs at this age and stage of life is horrible. I feel ashame to be ikka fan.
    I hope people tell him truth. because he is doing a dangerous trend.

Everytime he try to be cool with dance or say something nasty i was covering my eyes and ears. i could not turn to family also.

Look at nivin pauly or even vijay in theri doing neat police roles as family entertainers.mammookka should be careful.

as for film. camera and lighting was good. for a first time film, direction was good. but writing is the main villain. horrible writing. pathetic. waste of a script.
    sampath good. varalakshmi ok. jagadeesh good. all good in given parts but the film totally is repulsing.

please young filmmakers......hero walking in slow motion to villain and putting cooling glass is not cinima.any idiot can shoot that.learn to write and direct before your first film. even if you want to do commercial cinema learn from king,new delhi,pathram,aaramthamburan,narasimham,rajamaniky am so many other classic commercial cinima in malayalam.dont rush to do nonsense film.learn from the masters.if cinima dont move emotionally then it is useless.

and fans,please stop supporting such nonsense.if you praise every garbage that comes out then ikka and directors will never improve.they will think this is the trend.it will be like nagna rajavu(emperor's new cloths).please be truthful even if truth is bitter.

ikka.......please stop. you are somehwere else.you are supreme LEGEND.you have earn enough money. instead of doing such rubbish film just sit home and look after grandchildren.foolish audience may clap for first two days. but the truth will come out soon.using bad language or pulling a female police by the belt is not style... it is criminal.the main villain in kasaba is not sambath... unfortunately.....it is mammookka.

2. Likes Naradhan, kandahassan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    After reading reviews I go to see Kasaba

I enjoy Ikka's commercial film even chattambi or pothen or rajamanikam but sorry Kasaba is one of worst film in recent time.
    Mammookka insulting women and vulgar double meaning dialogs at this age and stage of life is horrible. I feel ashame to be ikka fan.
    I hope people tell him truth. because he is doing a dangerous trend.

Everytime he try to be cool with dance or say something nasty i was covering my eyes and ears. i could not turn to family also.

Look at nivin pauly or even vijay in theri doing neat police roles as family entertainers.mammookka should be careful.

as for film. camera and lighting was good. for a first time film, direction was good. but writing is the main villain. horrible writing. pathetic. waste of a script.
    sampath good. varalakshmi ok. jagadeesh good. all good in given parts but the film totally is repulsing.

please young filmmakers......hero walking in slow motion to villain and putting cooling glass is not cinima.any idiot can shoot that.learn to write and direct before your first film. even if you want to do commercial cinema learn from king,new delhi,pathram,aaramthamburan,narasimham,rajamaniky am so many other classic commercial cinima in malayalam.dont rush to do nonsense film.learn from the masters.if cinima dont move emotionally then it is useless.

and fans,please stop supporting such nonsense.if you praise every garbage that comes out then ikka and directors will never improve.they will think this is the trend.it will be like nagna rajavu(emperor's new cloths).please be truthful even if truth is bitter.

ikka.......please stop. you are somehwere else.you are supreme LEGEND.you have earn enough money. instead of doing such rubbish film just sit home and look after grandchildren.foolish audience may clap for first two days. but the truth will come out soon.using bad language or pulling a female police by the belt is not style... it is criminal.the main villain in kasaba is not sambath... unfortunately.....it is mammookka.
    malayalathil ezhthiyaamathiyaarunnu....thaangalude Annan chodichapole chodikkaan thonnunnu...."vattaanalle?"

5. Likes hakkimp liked this post
    FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Pakshmalakshan View Post
    malayalathil ezhthiyaamathiyaarunnu....thaangalude Annan chodichapole chodikkaan thonnunnu...."vattaanalle?"
    padam ishtapettilla ennu paranjal angeru lal fan aakumo ?

Theater and status please......

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    padam ishtapettilla ennu paranjal angeru lal fan aakumo ?
    eeeeyyy...athilla...pakshe ee kannum mookkumokke pothippidichennu kelkkumbol entho oru panthikede..

Thanks For The Review...Theater Status.. ?

Waste movie! stop supporting movies like this. Going to rewatch pathemari again to enjoy the legend ikka.

hehe...paavam jeevithathil theri kettitte illatha oru lola hridhayan...heart attack undaayillallo..bhaagyam..

English athra vashamilla alle, enkilum Englishil kuru potti olikkunnathu kaanaan oru rasamokke und ketto

Quote Originally Posted by chandru View Post
    hehe...paavam jeevithathil theri kettitte illatha oru lola hridhayan...heart attack undaayillallo..bhaagyam..

dear..... theri is not the issue......issue is that kasaba is basically a bad film scriptwise and everything else.......no suspense no thrill nothing...........

and in times of jisha and nirbhaya and several other ill treatment of women.......i cannot believe ikka and co actually do such things on screen........and there are idiots to hoot and whistle for this...............god knows what these losers will grow up to be.............