Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KABALI Through My Eyes

Default KABALI Through My Eyes

Theatre : CineScape Plaza Kuwait

First Half : The movie started off with an absolute bang as Kabali gets released from a Malaysian Jail (Many might have watched the leaked version of this scene but will be totally a goosebump moment in Big Screen) . First 15 minutes of the film with Kabali coming out to re-uniting his friends and meeting some of his old enemies was terrific with some verithnamaana BGM...But then suddenly film fell into a pothole and was very slow from there onwards..Was kinda draggin along till the interval where you get an impression that some kickass revenge drama is waiting in the latter part of the movie...

Second Half : Started sort of fine but still the usual USP of a typical Rajni movie was missing here with the director concentrating more on the emotional side of the Gangster rather than showing us how he takes on his enemies...Second half also was almost in the same mould of the first with more emotional quotient of the lead hero being revealed..The wait for the usual Thalaivar that we are used to seeing on big screen became even more painful as Kabali set on his journey to TN in search of his wife...And towards the end its the usual re-union and then comes the age old cliched climax...

Perfomances :

Rajni : Was good though not his best just because the usual mannerisms and style n swag that we usually associate with him was totally missing here..

Dhansika :Good Perfo and had lions share of the screen space in the second half

Radhika Apte : Didnt have much to do and did ok with the limites scenes she got...The scene where she cries in the latter is sure to get the Boo boys going...

Kishore : Didnt have much to do rather than some shouting and gunfights and in the end turned out to be a usual tame villain who gives up without any fight whatsoever

Though Ranjith had conveyed soo many times that this wasnt a Typical Rajni movie i am sure the kind of hype kabali got( Thanks to the Teaser) would have made fans dream of something huge being readied for them...Sad to say the film falls way short of the expectations...

Kabali turns out to be more of an Emotional Journey of a Don rather than a showcase of his Mass Avatar...

Neutrals Go with least expectations and this might satisfy you...For Fans hmmmm...All the Best...This is the not the Rajni we have been used to and this is not how we want him on the Big Screen..I personally would not Pardon Renjith for a missing the chance of his Lifetime to create History

Rating : Sankar Annaaa.....I AM WAITINGGGGG
    Last edited by 4EVER; 07-22-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Super Rvw ..............

Thanks 4ever....

Thanks 4ever

Good review

Thanks for the reviw
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

Through my .....

Ningade Drishtti pathinjappole athinu oru theerumanam aayi
    Thanks for the rvw

Thanks For The Review

Ningal kandu allee...

Renjithne pazhichittu kaaryamilla... vidhi... athaanu.... nashippikkaanaayittu oraal irangithirichaal pinne rakshayilla

11. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post