Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ▪⚪▶ RUM ◀⚪▪ - HrIsHikEsH - NaRaIN - MiYA - AnirudH Musical - From Today

Default ▪⚪▶ RUM ◀⚪▪ - HrIsHikEsH - NaRaIN - MiYA - AnirudH Musical - From Today

The actor who played Dhanush's younger brother in last year's blockbuster VIP, Hrishikesh is set to turn hero with the movie Rum to be produced by All in Pictures (the makers of Masala Padam) and directed by Sai Bharat (a former assistant of cinematographer Jeeva). Sai also apparently has some experience in Hollywood. Anirudh would provide the music for this film and the team intends to start filming either in the first or second week of December.

Rum would have elements of horror, thriller and also lots of fun. The makers assure that it would be a new experience, far removed from the other horror thrillers and horror comedies ruling Tamil cinema now.

Hrishikesh was apparently working on writing a lot of scripts in the past year since the release of VIP, and has chosen Rum after careful analysis and consideration.

First Look Poster

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 08-25-2016 at 06:31 PM.

TRAILER

TEASER
    Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 02-16-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Crew

Starring - Hrishikesh,Narain,Vivek,Sanchitha,Miya..

Director - Sai Bharath

Produced By - Vijay Raghavendra

Music By - Anirudh Ravichander

Cinematography - Vignesh Vasu

Production Banner - All In One Pictures

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 08-25-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 11-17-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Booked.....

Scare package

Hrishikesh, who played Dhanush’s brother in Velaiyilla Pattathari, turns hero with Rum

Hrishikesh, who played the timid-yet-lovable younger brother in Dhanush’sVelaiyilla Pattathari (VIP), is back with a role “that’s certainly not as pavam” inRum. “Rum is an ancient word which means verdict, like theerpu. It isn’t the name of the liquor like most people assume.”
    It’s a horror film, he says, but one that will stand out even in this barrage of horror films. “I had listened to a lot of narrations, as it was very important that I don’t waste the platform VIP gave me. Some of the roles were too massy for a newcomer. But most of them were the same old brother roles. This was a script that clicked right from the start.”
    The highlight of Rum is its music, which is being scored by Anirudh. “Of course, it helped that he’s my cousin. His coming onboard has become Rum’s USP. But it’s not that he would have agreed to do any film just for me. He was excited about the script and it’s a bonus that he’s scoring a horror film for the first time.”
    But he jokes that he has a bone to pick with his cousin. “I don’t think he knows how difficult it is to dance to his numbers,” he laughs.

Hrishikesh says he’d always wanted to direct a film as well. “I guess direction will have to a take back seat now.”
    He also adds that he has never insisted on playing lead roles. “I enjoy playing character roles. My role inVIP has been very rewarding. I was touched when women came to me and said I’m just like their son after watching it.”