Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>Z E R O<<< - SHAH RUKH KHAN - Katrina, Anushka, an A L Rai movie (FL in page 1&3)

Default >>>Z E R O<<< - SHAH RUKH KHAN - Katrina, Anushka, an A L Rai movie (FL in page 1&3)

Aanand L Rai
    , famous for directing small town Rom-com dramas like Tanu weds Manu, Tanu weds Manu returns , Raanjhanaa have joined hands with
    SHAH RUKH KHAN for his next film. The film will be bank rolled by Mr. Khan's own production house 'Red Chillies' . Director Aanand L Rai 's own production house 'Colour yellow Productions' will be co-producing the movie along with 'Red Chillies'.

In a first
    SHAH RUKH KHAN will be seen playing the role of a dwarf in the film. Early reports suggests that the film is a Rom-com. The name of the leading lady is yet tobe announced. Deepika Padukone or Katrina Kaif could nab the meaty role opposite Khan.

The release date of the film has been officially announced by 'Red Chillies'. The tentative release date is December 21, 2018.

Last edited by AKKU1221; 01-01-2018 at 05:40 PM.

First Look & Tease

Last edited by AKKU1221; 01-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.

2ZERO18

Last edited by AKKU1221; 01-02-2018 at 11:04 AM.

booked........

Last edited by AKKU1221; 12-28-2016 at 01:15 AM.

boooked......................

Last edited by AKKU1221; 12-28-2016 at 01:17 AM.

bookeddd..........

Last edited by AKKU1221; 12-28-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Excited to announce our film with @aanandlrai & @iamsrk in association with @cypplOfficial.Releasing Dec 21, 2018.Title to be revealed soon!

This one is most special to all of us. And the title is too sweet. Wait for it.

Last edited by AKKU1221; 12-28-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Anand L. Rai’s upcoming movie with Shah Rukh Khan a romantic movie?

Director-producer Anand L. Rai, who has directed a string of hit films like Tanu Weds Manu and Raanjhanaa, has said his upcoming movie with superstar Shah Rukh Khan will have a romantic story. “I don’t want to reveal the story. For now, I am keeping it to myself only. Hopefully, I can bring a great story for the audience. Let me save the suspense for you,” said Rai at the premiere of the movie “Sunshine Music Tours And Travels”.

However, he hinted that it will be a romantic plot. Asked whether it would be a romantic movie, he said: “You may assume that. When an actor like Shah Rukh is there, it is bound to do something with romance.”

The film will hit theatres on December 21, 2018, and SRK is to play a dwarf in the movie. “Release dates always scare me but it has to be announced, so we did it. But work is still going on. We are hoping to make a good film,” said Rai.

The film is produced by Dilwale star’s home production, Red Chillies Entertainment. Meanwhile, Shah Rukh is currently shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s “The Ring” with Anushka Sharma in Prague.

Having delivered hits in comedy and romance genres, director Anand L Rai says he would now like to make an action drama film.

“I would like to make an action-drama film. I would want to try it. I have an idea. But it is going to be a tough one. It will not be like Hollywood style. It (action) will be backed by emotions and drama,” Rai told.

Shah Rukh Khan’s new film with Aanand L Rai to release on December 21, 2018

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s yet-untitled film with director Aanand L Rai will release on December 21, 2018. The 50-year-old Dilwale star’s home production, Red Chillies Entertainment announced the release date of the film on Twitter without mentioning its name.

“Excited to announce our film with @aanandlrai and @iamsrk in association with @cypplOfficial. Releasing December 21, 2018. Title to be revealed soon!,” the production wrote.

Shah Rukh retweeted Red Chillies post saying it is one of the most special project for him.

“This one is most special to all of us. And the title is too sweet. Wait for it,” he wrote. Rai and Shah Rukh have teamed up for the first time.

Yes! After giving a string of hit films like Tanu Weds Manu,Tanu Weds Manu Returns and Raanjhanaa, filmmaker Aanand L. Rai is all set to work with superstar Shah Rukh Khan for his next film.

We all know by now that SRK would be seen playing the character of a dwarf in Rai’s next. “Yes (he is playing a dwarf)…We (me and Shah Rukh) have to start working. Right now we are scripting. But meeting that man makes you believe that nothing can beat experience. He is such an experienced human being. He has seen life not just as an actor but as a person,” the director confirmed in an interview.

Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai to be set in Meerut; shoot to start soon

Filmmaker Anand L Rai is noted for his twin abilities of shaping strong female characters and depicting small towns with heartwarming beauty. While the lead actress of his next with Shah Rukh Khan remains a mystery, the setting of the film has been revealed.

Shah Rukh Khan plays a dwarf in Aanand L Rai's untitled nextShah Rukh Khan plays a dwarf in Aanand L Rai's untitled next

According to a report by Pinkvilla, Rai has left for Meerut, a small town in Uttar Pradesh for a recce. He will be in the city for the next five days to scout for locations and familiarise himself with the culture and the people of the town.

If all works well, this will be the third city of Uttar Pradesh that Rai will shoot in, following Kanpur in the Tanu Weds Manu franchise and Varanasi in Raanjhanaa. Going by his track record, it is quite evident that Rai knows the heart of these small towns inside out, and he will do complete justice to Meerut in his next.

This film will mark his return to direction after Tanu Weds Manu Returns, since his last two outings, Nil Battey Sannata and Happy Bhag Jayegi, were in the capacity of a producer.

For the uninitiated, this is the first time that Shah Rukh Khan will collaborate with Rai and he will play the role of a dwarf in this romantic film. Khan recently completed the shooting schedule of The Ring, his third film opposite Anushka Sharma, directed by Imtiaz Ali, in Prague.

Now that he has returned to India, SRK is likely to start promoting his upcoming releases Gauri Shinde’s Dear Zindagi with Alia Bhatt and Rahul Dholakia’s Raees which are set to release on 25 November and 26 January, 2017. After the promotions, he is likely to start shooting for Rai’s film in Meerut.

Anand L Rai’s untitled next with Shah Rukh Khan is slated to release on 21 December, 2018.