Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKARJEE

Thank you maam for your time.

Looking forward to seeing you more in Malayalam film industry which respects talents.

2. Likes Bilalikka Rules liked this post

Wow you are not only a wonderful actress but also very sensible lady...thank you mam ...... Pulimurugan and myna going to rock in in silver scree..... All the best

4. Likes Bilalikka Rules liked this post
    Banned

thank you madam....njan kurach late ayi poi

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    thank you madam....njan kurach late ayi poi
    Very bad.......

7. Likes perumal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Wow you are not only a wonderful actress but also very sensible lady...thank you mam ...... Pulimurugan and myna going to rock in in silver scree..... All the best
    Sathyam... Kamalinee

Qudoos Team FK

10. Likes Cinema Freaken liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    There are countless memories close to the heart. My sister Mrinalinee was working with me as my stylist so it made the film all the more special. I remember all of us immersed in a scene and then Mother Nature decided to have a few laughs and it started to rain! Before we knew it, it was a downpour! All of us huddled in the huts, scrambling to save different props, equipment then settling down to watch the majestic scene outside, sipping on hot tea, munching on biscuits. Someone broke into a song. It was poetry. Really there are just too many moments. Mohanlal Sir and me climbing up that rock face in the craziest rain ever, tied to each other by ropes, the entire crew breathlessly waiting for us to finish safely and Shaji Sir under the umbrella, behind his camera. It was something! I dabbled in action for the first time in Pulimurugan so all those sequences too are close to my heart.

I am lucky to have done films with both legends and having had the opportunity not only to learn from them but also to observe them as professionals, know them as people. The films that I have shared with both are unique and my experience has been the same.
    Ty Ma'm and best wishes for Pulimurugan. I wish you a long journey with Malayalam film Industry and viewers portraying all your dream roles.
    Lalettan: The Complete Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    It is a pleasure interacting with people who spend time watching my films. It’s an amazing feeling:) I loooooove Revathi. She is just an astounding woman. I feel lucky to have had her as my first director because as an actor-director she guided me all the way. She has a way of drawing out emotions from her actors that comes from a space of knowing how she did it so realistically herself. She never let a single actor use glycerine on her set. It was raw authentic emotions. And if you were lost trying to find it, she leads you to it, pushes all the right buttons. Plus she had a primarily all woman crew. Shakti at its finest!! Revathi was very gentle with me. She is such a warm person and me being the youngest on the set, she took such care of me. Phil Milenge was unlike what most debut films are: no makeup, no combing hair, no costumes (I mostly wore my own clothes as she thought they were apt for Tania) and but Revathi made me realise that letting oneself go and stepping into someone else’s shoes realistically can be a liberating part of acting.
    I travel wherever a story, character or experience calls to me. Which industry or language I should work in next is not my look out rather what I can imbibe or bring to a project and how I can better myself as an actor while doing it. I hope Hindi brings with it wonderful films to add to my body of work, meanwhile I am still not seeking but revelling in this unpredictable journey!
    Thank you very much for the detailed answer..Thank you also for spending a good amount of your precious time here .all the very best for your future endeavours....
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

13. Likes Bilalikka Rules liked this post

Kidu Answers...Thanks mam for your patience...Easily the best chat in FK in recent years...Thanks everyone

15. Likes Cinema Freaken liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 4EVER View Post
    Kidu Answers...Thanks mam for your patience...Easily the best chat in FK in recent years...Thanks everyone
    Kurach divasathek sticky aaku,pinme hot seat thattaam