Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKARJEE

1,WHICH FILM INDRUSTRY WOULD YOU COMFORT WITH?
    2,do you feel difficulty in speaking or understand MALAYALAM?
    3,DO YOU HAVE THE FEEL THAT COMMERCIAL FILM INDUSTRY NOT GAVE THAT MUCH IMPORTANCE TO YOU?
    4,TO BE HONEST.. YOU WORKED WITH MANY LEGENDS IN DIFFRENT INDUSTRY WHICH HERO YOU LIKED MORE?
    5,AND EXPERIENCES OF PULIMURUGAN

what diff did u feel as u r working in mollywood for the first time compared to other film industries...

DISTANCE FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBLE CAN EITHER BE A YES OR NO !!

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    my question : what is your opinion about actor vinu mohan ????
    Hi kandahassan
    Vinumohan is absolutely adorable!He has a childlike quality that is perfect for his character.Soft spoken,considerate and a spontaneous actor, it was pleasure working with him.Also met his gorgeous wife,the two of them were the love-birds our set! :)

Hi Ma'm..........How ws your experience with lalettan ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinema Freaken View Post

My Question -
    How Was Your Experience While Working With Lalettan...?
    Out of the world! I consider myself extremely fortunate to have shared such a long shoot with Sir.He has an energy like no other,lighting up a set with his smile, enquiring after everyone's well-being,sharing so many stories & experiences,all the while ready to fall back into character at the blink of an eye! I have never heard him say the word 'No' for anything asked of him as an actor or as a person.It was a learning experience yes but beyond that it was joyous one.That is what Mohanlal Sir is all about - Happiness :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    Out of the world! I consider myself extremely fortunate to have shared such a long shoot with Sir.He has an energy like no other,lighting up a set with his smile, enquiring after everyone's well-being,sharing so many stories & experiences,all the while ready to fall back into character at the blink of an eye! I have never heard him say the word 'No' for anything asked of him as an actor or as a person.It was a learning experience yes but beyond that it was joyous one.That is what Mohanlal Sir is all about - Happiness :)
    Thanks

Lalettan

Best Wishes For Puli Murugan!

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    You have worked with both Mammootty and Mohanlal ..How was your experience working with them and any special difference that you can point out
    It's a blessing to have 2 smashing films with 2 legends in my repertoire! They are both different people,different actors but both are unbelievably in command of their craft, very sensitive to their surroundings and so in love with film! Mammootty Sir is intense, reserved, soft spoken, his energy is like a balm on a chaotic set. Mohanlal Sir is vivacious, outspoken, his energy electrifying all around him.Yet I found them both patient, humble and amazing human beings.

Question: Before the question, loved Iraivi, and obviously the character, Yazhini. My question is, As an actress, there will be performance oriented roles like Yazhini.. So how important or how good was the role in Pulimurugan? Was it a cakewalk role or one which demands much input from your performance side?