Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKARJEE

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Is there any new malayalam films that you will be working on after pulimurukan ?
    Iam reading scripts but awaiting something that excites me much as Pulimurugan ! Thats a tough one huh ?? :)

Opinion is Like Asshole...Everybody Has One!

Quote Originally Posted by SUDHI View Post
    What is exciting about pulimurukan ????
    Every single thing! Honestly. To begin with it's an adventure thriller, a genre not really explored extensively in our country in any language.The locations are stunning and Shaji Sir has done full justice to Mother Nature's creation. Casting is bang on! Every character adds something to the film.And of course there is mind blowing action sequences and surprises that will make your toes curl! When 200 people are working day in and day out with full belief, unbridled excitement and single minded passion, amidst a setup as beautiful as the jungle,Magic happens! That Magic shines through the film!

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    Hi kandahassan
    Vinumohan is absolutely adorable!He has a childlike quality that is perfect for his character.Soft spoken,considerate and a spontaneous actor, it was pleasure working with him.Also met his gorgeous wife,the two of them were the love-birds our set! :)
    kamalinee deedi

Quote Originally Posted by loudspeaker View Post
    hi
    if ur coming to kuwait 4 any function , i like to take selfi with u...... loudspeaker
    For selfie......sure,why not ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by indi commandos View Post
    Tell me honestly about the strong points and
    weak points of mohanlal ?
    I do not consider it my place to answer a questions about a legend like Mohanlal Sir.Strong points? Weak points ? The amazing body of work, consistent efforts to explore the actor within, love and dedication he commands, speaks for itself.All I can say 'Honestly' is that I will always hold the experience of him close to my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    How is Malayalam film industry different from other language industries?Differences not just in terms of acting and story but in terms of facilities offered to actors like caravan, make up etc.
    The Malayalam Industry simply ROCKS!! Each film has been different from the other and each has been a memorable one.The fearlessness, experimentation, grounded candidness of the stories, characters, situations here are phenomenal! The open induction of new talent leads to better, fresh cinema.I have worked 3 supportive, generous and considerate producers who have taken perfect care of me hence allowing me the freedom to focus on the film only.I am eager to do more Malayalam films as the ability of directors to cast me in roles so remarkably diverse from each other is something I have found particular to this industry- a lack of stereotyping is a perfect environment for an actor to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    1. What is your Dream Role ?

2. If not an actress, what profession would you choose to occupy ?

The Dream role keeps changing as I live out characters close to the pictures in my head. Some Dream roles are destined rather than dreamed. Like Pulimurugan’s Myna. I would love to do an action film though. My stint with kick-boxing has left me eager for a little ass-kicking & the action sequences in this film have whet my appetite!! I’m very open to pushing boundaries as a creative person and put everything into films I’m involved with. But there are many other pursuits that consume me such as writing, food, literature, social balance, film making as a whole. I could step into any of them as all of them make me happy:)

Quote Originally Posted by KulFy View Post
    Hi Madm...Welcome to the Biggest Online Forum...Its one of the rare moments in FK that an actress coming for a live chat...Thanks for your valuable time and patience...
    And my question is Whats your character name in Pulimurukan and how was your experience working with such a majestic crew...Lalettan is one of the cool and charming actors of Mollywood...ofcourse a legend...how was your experience sharing screen with him and being his pair...
    And since I am a Mammookka fan I would like to know about your experience working with ikka in Kuttysrank?
    Thanks for joining our forum...really an unexpected achievement for us...
    Thank you so much for such a warm welcome!! It is a special exchange for me too! My character is called Myna and I totally loved loved loved being her. We indeed had a stellar team involved in the film, both on and off screen and working together as one big entity for such an extended period brought us closer like a family. It was like greeting your own people at the beginning of each day! Mohanlal Sir is exuberant, cheerful and very connected to the people around him. His ability to put one at ease is encouraging but at the same time his skill at taking any scene one notch higher demands a better performance from his co stars.
    Mammootty Sir is awe inspiring. His silences, piercing gaze, measured nuances make him a revelation to watch on a set. He was so good in Kutty Srank and seeing him morph into three different shades in the film was breathtaking. The first South film i ever watched was Vidheyan, when I was a teen with my father. I still remember his expressions in the film. That is the impact of Mammootty Sir.

So u will be back in malayalam if u get challenging roles.. @Kamalinee

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

DISTANCE FROM IMPOSSIBLE TO POSSIBLE CAN EITHER BE A YES OR NO !!