Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKARJEE

Hybrid View

Default ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKARJEE

ForumKeralam Exclusive Online Chat With PULIMURUGAN HEROINE KAMALINI MUKHARJEE - Sunday 7 PM | Start Posting Your Questions !!

Please Note -

Questions Should Be In English

Last edited by Bilalikka Rules; 10-02-2016 at 07:00 PM.

FK SULTHAN

my question : what is your opinion about actor vinu mohan ????

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    my question : what is your opinion about actor vinu mohan ????
    Hi kandahassan
    Vinumohan is absolutely adorable!He has a childlike quality that is perfect for his character.Soft spoken,considerate and a spontaneous actor, it was pleasure working with him.Also met his gorgeous wife,the two of them were the love-birds our set! :)

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    Hi kandahassan
    Vinumohan is absolutely adorable!He has a childlike quality that is perfect for his character.Soft spoken,considerate and a spontaneous actor, it was pleasure working with him.Also met his gorgeous wife,the two of them were the love-birds our set! :)
    kamalinee deedi

My Question -
    How Was Your Experience While Working With Lalettan...?

Banned

Is there any new malayalam films that you will be working on after pulimurukan ?

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    Is there any new malayalam films that you will be working on after pulimurukan ?
    Iam reading scripts but awaiting something that excites me much as Pulimurugan ! Thats a tough one huh ?? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cinema Freaken View Post

My Question -
    How Was Your Experience While Working With Lalettan...?
    Out of the world! I consider myself extremely fortunate to have shared such a long shoot with Sir.He has an energy like no other,lighting up a set with his smile, enquiring after everyone's well-being,sharing so many stories & experiences,all the while ready to fall back into character at the blink of an eye! I have never heard him say the word 'No' for anything asked of him as an actor or as a person.It was a learning experience yes but beyond that it was joyous one.That is what Mohanlal Sir is all about - Happiness :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalinee View Post
    Out of the world! I consider myself extremely fortunate to have shared such a long shoot with Sir.He has an energy like no other,lighting up a set with his smile, enquiring after everyone's well-being,sharing so many stories & experiences,all the while ready to fall back into character at the blink of an eye! I have never heard him say the word 'No' for anything asked of him as an actor or as a person.It was a learning experience yes but beyond that it was joyous one.That is what Mohanlal Sir is all about - Happiness :)
    Thanks

Lalettan

Best Wishes For Puli Murugan!

Banned

You have worked with both Mammootty and Mohanlal ..How was your experience working with them and any special difference that you can point out