Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: ツ☆ SKETCH ☆ ■ Chiyaan Vikram ■ Vijay Chander ■ Positive Reviews - Pakka Entertainer ■

Default ツ☆ SKETCH ☆ ■ Chiyaan Vikram ■ Vijay Chander ■ Positive Reviews - Pakka Entertainer ■

SKETCH

DiRECTOR : ViJAY CHANDAR
    PRODUCER : KALaIPPULI S THANU
    DOP : M SUKUMAR
    MuSiC DiRECTOR : S THAMAN
    EDiTOR : RUBEN
    LYRiCS : KABILAN VAiRAMUTHU,ViJAY CHANDER,ViVEK
    BANNER : MOVING FRAME AND V CREATIONS
    RELEASE : JANUARY 12 2017 - PONGAL RELEASE

TEASER

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 12-15-2017 at 08:43 AM.

FIRST LOOK

OTHER POSTERS

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 12-15-2017 at 08:32 AM.

TEASER
    Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 12-15-2017 at 08:41 AM.

SONGS

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 01-06-2018 at 10:09 PM.

All The Best

6. Likes Cinema Freaken liked this post

Vikram to undergo a transformation for Don't Breathe remake
    Oct 20 2016 : The Times of India (Kochi)
    Thinkal Menon

Though there were several speculations doing the rounds about Vikram's upcoming projects, Saamy 2 was the only film which was confirmed... until recently, that is, when we heard that Vikram has begun training for a film, which will be the remake of the much-talked about Hollywood film Don't Breathe. A source reveals, “Vikram has started his specially prescribed diet two weeks ago. The plan is that the project might go on floors around December, if all goes well. The film will be adapted to Tamil sensi bilities -it may have Ooty or Kodaikanal as the backdrop, and efforts are being made to make Vikram look like the character in the original version.He will sport a look which is quite different from the ones he maintained in I and Iru Mugan. He will appear a little lean compared to his physique in Iru Mugan, but will come across as a fit and strong person.“

Meanwhile, there were reports that Anand Shankar will direct Vikram again, and the reports claimed that the two were teaming up for Don't Breathe's remake. When contacted, remake. When contacted, Anand said, “I think it is a little complicated to say anything now. We have been bouncing off a few ideas, which are under discussion.For now, nothing has been materialised as it is a really long process. I am also busy with a fresh script. So, I haven't exactly decided on what I will take up next.“

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post

Vikram to undergo a transformation for Don't Breathe remake
    Oct 20 2016 : The Times of India (Kochi)
    Thinkal Menon

Though there were several speculations doing the rounds about Vikram's upcoming projects, Saamy 2 was the only film which was confirmed... until recently, that is, when we heard that Vikram has begun training for a film, which will be the remake of the much-talked about Hollywood film Don't Breathe. A source reveals, “Vikram has started his specially prescribed diet two weeks ago. The plan is that the project might go on floors around December, if all goes well. The film will be adapted to Tamil sensi bilities -it may have Ooty or Kodaikanal as the backdrop, and efforts are being made to make Vikram look like the character in the original version.He will sport a look which is quite different from the ones he maintained in I and Iru Mugan. He will appear a little lean compared to his physique in Iru Mugan, but will come across as a fit and strong person.“

Meanwhile, there were reports that Anand Shankar will direct Vikram again, and the reports claimed that the two were teaming up for Don't Breathe's remake. When contacted, remake. When contacted, Anand said, “I think it is a little complicated to say anything now. We have been bouncing off a few ideas, which are under discussion.For now, nothing has been materialised as it is a really long process. I am also busy with a fresh script. So, I haven't exactly decided on what I will take up next.“

Last edited by Cinema Freaken; 12-15-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Chiyaan Vikram to reprise Stephen Lang's role in Don't Breathe remake

ter the success of Iru Mugan, Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram has joined hands with director Anand Shankar once again. The untitled film is a remake of Hollywood blockbuster Don't Breathe.
    According to reports, the National award-winning actor has begun shedding weight for his look in the film. The Anniyan actor will reprise the role of Norman Nordstrom, portrayed by Stephen Lang in Don't Breathe. The script will be modified to suit Tamil sensibilities and the film will be shot in the beautiful locales of Ooty and Kodaikanal. The film is expected to go on floors from December 2016.
    Meanwhile, Iru Mugan is nearing its 50-day run at the Tamil Nadu Box Office. The film, which released on 8 September, has become the fourth-biggest hit after Theri, Kabali and 24 at the Tamil Nadu Box Office.

Don’t Breathe Tamil remake: Vikram flaunts his new stunning look

It is almost official. Actor Chiyaan Vikram will be reprising Stephen Lang’s role in the Tamil remake of Hollywood film Don’t Breathe. The actor was recently caught by the shutterbugs in his new look from his upcoming film.
    In the picture, which is creating quite a buzz on social media, the actor is sporting a thick beard and has got shredded physique in preparation for his role in the remake of the super hit Hollywood thriller. And he surely reminds of Stephen Lang in the makeover.
    Just weeks ago, Hollywood director Fede Alvarez had said that talks for the Tamil remake of his film Don’t Breathe were on. Fede confirmed the news on Twitter while responding to a question. “All true! (And exciting),” he tweeted.
    While Vikram playing the role of a blind assassin in the Tamil remake has been widely reported by the media, the makers are yet to officially announce the project. According to reports, the film will be helmed by Anand Shankar, who gave this year’s one of the box office blockbusters Iru Mugan with Vikram in the lead role.
    The Tamil remake will have some changes from the original Hollywood film to suit the sensibilities of the native audience and will be shot in the scenic hill stations like Ooty or Kodaikanal, said reports. Vikram has also been on a special diet to lose weight to play the role as the shooting for the film is expected to commence from December.