Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 👸👑👸PADMAAVAT 3D 👸👑👸 A Sanjay Bansali Film -Grossed 525 crore + worldwide

FK SULTHAN

Default 👸👑👸PADMAAVAT 3D 👸👑👸 A Sanjay Bansali Film -Grossed 525 crore + worldwide

Last edited by kandahassan; 02-27-2018 at 03:30 PM.

FK SULTHAN

FK SULTHAN

Atb......SLB...

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Atb......SLB...
    xxx xtender cage release aayal deepikakku worldwide market undakum ...so english , chineese versiones okke vachu irakkiyal ivde pala attamarikalum
    sambhavikkam ...mouli annanum shankar annanum beware

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    xxx xtender cage release aayal deepikakku worldwide market undakum ...so english , chineese versiones okke vachu irakkiyal ivde pala attamarikalum
    sambhavikkam ...mouli annanum shankar annanum beware
    Bajirao hit aayath kondu bansali nalla confident il aayirikum....enthayalum sambavam kidukkum

MAMMOOTTY AKKI VIJAY PRABHAS YASH

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by visakh r View Post
    Bajirao hit aayath kondu bansali nalla confident il aayirikum....enthayalum sambavam kidukkum
    yes ....verum hit allallo ...so called king khante padathe tholpichille ...so bhansali randum kalpichu thanne

8. Likes visakh r liked this post

All the best.............

FK SULTHAN

‘Padmavati’ Bollywood’s Answer for ‘Baahubali’

When ‘Baahubali, The Beginning’ was in the making, it was publicized as the biggest Indian film ever made in the terms of budget and then ‘2.0’ is coming which is said to be bigger than ‘Baahubali‘ in terms of budget and other technicalities like VFX works.

Now, a Bollywood film ‘Padmavathi’ is under production which is being directed by ace filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali. This Bollywood film is said to be bigger than Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ and Shankar’s ‘2.0‘. It’s not just about the budget, it’s going to be bigger in terms of grandeur and scale of the canvas. ‘Padmavathi’ will have a separate international cut, of a shorter length, compared to the domestic version that would have a longer run time for Indian audiences. Sanjay Leela Bhansali has international exposure regarding theater arts and hence knows the taste of international audiences. With some many special things to go into this, the makers are sure that it going to be bigger than Rajamouli’s epic drama. One thing is clear. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has set high standards and every big film is competing with it to set bigger standards. That’s a welcome change by virtue of @Baahubali’.

FK SULTHAN

Padmavati bigger than Baahubali?

Not just the budget of Padmavati which would be higher than any Indian film so far —it’s the scale of the endeavour too.

[COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]Prosperous production house Viacom 18 is going all out to ensure Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historical spectacle Padmavati in a bid to make it the most lavish Bollywood film of all times, much bigger in scale and impact than Rajamouli’s Baahubali.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]Sources in the know say it’s not just the budget of Padmavati which would be higher than any Indian film so far —it’s the scale of the endeavour too. Says the source, “Every important song and battle scene in the film is going to be filmed on an international scale. In fact Padmavati will be the first Bhansali film to have a separate international cut, different in length and character from the desi version which will be longer. Of course his Devdas and Black got a global audience, but they were not cut separately for an international audience.”

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]The fact that Bhansali staged the story of Padmavati in Paris’ posh and prestigious Theatre Chalet in 2008, made him plan a separate international version. Since SLB’s forte is song and dance sequences, the film will have eight or nine numbers composed by the filmmaker himself. In fact he just shot a lavish one at Mehboob Studious with Deepika Padukone which cost approximately 1.75 crores.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important]“There were scores of trained folk dancers from Rajasthan to accompany Deepika. The set and the volume of the song is incomparable with anything attempted so far,” adds a source.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#4B4B4B !important] Says Sanjay Leela Bhansali, “For me, the starting point for all my creativity is music. I do what comes spontaneously to my heart.The director of the Theatre duChatelet, Jean-Luc Chopin, told me there’s a lot of opera in Devdas, Black and Saawariya. I can understand the whole operatic tradition of singing emotions. In that sense, the great V.Shantaram has always been a huge influence right from Hum… Dil De Chuke Sanam. Even Black was in the same tradition as Shantaramji’s cinema. I love his colours, vibrancy and theatrics. My cinema is also unabashedly dramatic.”[/COLOR]