Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ✚ ►Tiger Zinda Hai ◄✚Ek Tha Tiger Sequel║►★★Salman Khan★★Katrina★ YRF-300 crores WW

Quote Originally Posted by jabi jas View Post
    Team on location hunt in morocco

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

2. Likes Ethan Hunt liked this post

Looks like the hunt for location is on in Morocco for 'Ek Tha Tiger' sequel...

Director Ali Abbas Zafar is currently busy in hunting for locations in Morocco where Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Tiger Zinda Hai will be shot. the film is a sequel to the 2012 Blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger. While ETT was directed by KAbir Khan, the sequel is being helmed by Zafar.

The filmmaker, who is collaborating with Salman for a second time post Sultan, took to his Twitter account to onform that he has begun the reccee for the film's shoot in Marrakesh, Morocco. Looks like Morocco is becoming another popular destination for shooting Bollywiid movies,

Earlier, Agent Vinod and Dishoom have also been shot in Morocco.

4. Likes Ethan Hunt liked this post

Booked..

6. Likes Ethan Hunt liked this post

BOLLYWOOD NEWS
    Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif Starrer Tiger Zinda Hai Shoot To Take Off In Morocco
    By Koimoi.com Team -January 7, 2017

Director Ali Abbas Zaffar is busy scouting locations in Morocco for the shoot of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer “Tiger Zinda Hai”, a sequel to 2012 blockbuster “Ek Tha Tiger”.

“Friday Azaan in Marrakesh, Morocco. Kick start ‘Tiger Zinda Hai‘ location scout. Countdown begins,” Zaffar wrote on his Twitter page.

It’s destination Morocco for ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’
    Salman and Katrina will again be seen together in the sequel to their 2012 film “Ek Tha Tiger“, which revolved around an Indian spy code-named Tiger, who falls in love with a Pakistani spy during an investigation.

Produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films, the film is gearing up for Christmas release this year

9. Likes Ethan Hunt liked this post

All The Best!

11. Likes Ethan Hunt liked this post

In order to understand the concept of recursion, you must first understand the concept of recursion.

Salman Khan took Aamir Khan's permission to release Tiger Zinda Hai on Christmas Planning to release on Dec 22nd 2017
    In order to understand the concept of recursion, you must first understand the concept of recursion.

Sanjay Dutt Biopicum Xmas 2017 allle

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Hunt View Post
    Salman Khan took Aamir Khan's permission to release Tiger Zinda Hai on Christmas Planning to release on Dec 22nd 2017
    Appo tubelight enna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com