Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ● ▶ Super Deluxe ◀ ● Vijay Sethupathi - Fahad Fazil - Samantha - Releasing March 29th

Quote Originally Posted by vipi View Post
    Anthology aanenkilum director nte vaka enthelum interesting part undaakum
    Solo kandathodaa ee sambhavathe ithrem veruthu thudangiyathu... kerala cafe, 5 sundarikal, bombay talkies, lust stories onnum oru poornatha thonniyitilla...
    pinne, maybe its my dna, i don't read short stories, i prefer novels even while knowing very well that short stories are where the real talent of the writer comes out...

All anthologies are not bad. Anju Sundarikal except Kavya Madhavan episode ellam nannayirunnu. Solo too DQ- Anson- Renji Panicker episode was good. Bombay Talkies was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Solo kandathodaa ee sambhavathe ithrem veruthu thudangiyathu... kerala cafe, 5 sundarikal, bombay talkies, lust stories onnum oru poornatha thonniyitilla...
    pinne, maybe its my dna, i don't read short stories, i prefer novels even while knowing very well that short stories are where the real talent of the writer comes out...

3. Likes dexterbro liked this post

all short movies should be linked by a unity of place. at the end of the show you should feel like you have a watched a single movie despite the fact that they were different short films , made by different makers treated and styled differently..
    unless they are correlated whats the point of watching them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    All anthologies are not bad. Anju Sundarikal except Kavya Madhavan episode ellam nannayirunnu. Solo too DQ- Anson- Renji Panicker episode was good. Bombay Talkies was horrible
    for me, all are not upto my liking... i don't even understand the need for anthologies... or how it even qualifies as cinema in the first place...

Its a collection of short films. And believe it or not some of our Indian short films are better than movies themselves. They express the message which they want to convey in 15-20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    for me, all are not upto my liking... i don't even understand the need for anthologies... or how it even qualifies as cinema in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Its a collection of short films. And believe it or not some of our Indian short films are better than movies themselves. They express the message which they want to convey in 15-20 minutes
    exactly, when the option of short films is there, when you have social platforms to release them, when you have awards being given out to them too, why make it on the big screen?

8. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Good trailer. VJS voiceover is top-notch. Expecting another brilliant flick from Thyagarajan Kumararaja.

Thread owner, please change the title from "Aneethi Kathaikal" to "Super Deluxe".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Voice overil parayunathu manasilavan comment vaayikendi vannu....
    But katta waiting.... Polichu adukkum ennu pakka
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ