Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1184

Thread: ★★ 9 - NINE ★★ Prithviraj ★ Jenuse ★ Must Watch For A NEW THEATRICAL Experience

Ithinte main cost VFX aanu . And some actors. Prakash Raj okke minimum 30 lakhs vendi varum. And Mamtas remuneration is 20 lakhs . But since it is a cameo she may not have taken remuneration at all. Wamiqa too 10 lakhs vendi varum since she is one of the known actresses in Punjabi film industry.

Vere cost koodan ullathonnum filmil illa

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Master peace ok nalla budget ulla filim Anu ...big canvas and huge star cast full of crouded shooting ...15 cr onnum exaggerated alla ...9 nu 8 cr vannittullu enkill prthi remuneration onnum medichitundakilla and he is a director sense actor nannayi group discussion home work nadathi kanum athu kondu cost nannayi kuraykkan Patti kanum ... theaterill flop ayenkilum rights vazhi cinimakal rakshapettu enkill athu nallathanu good for industry...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Take Off aadhyam kandappo njaan vicharichu it should be costing at least 15 crores. But athinte final cost kettappo njaan njetti. Only 7-8 crores.

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    Malayalam technicians heavy std annu ....pandu Jayaraj 4 the people telungil remake cheythapo ....he wrapped the shoot in just about 18 days and the producers were shocked . it was totally unheard in telugu industry

Kochunni kandittille? That is surprising....

Dhairyam aayi parayam. The budget shows on screen...

Its my opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    ee paranjha cinema onnum kanditu ella ...so can't judge
    orma ulla orennam Cassanova annu ...35C ennu entho alle paranjhathu ....kittiyathu avatte oru durantham
    Last edited by Movie Lover; 02-16-2019 at 11:21 PM.

But big cast ennu parayan Ikka matram alle ullu. Baaki okke Gokul Suresh, Maqbool, Poonam bajwa, Varalakshmi Santosh Pandit. Aarum thanne oru star value ullathayi thonniyilla. Athilum richness thonni Kasaba .

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Master peace ok nalla budget ulla filim Anu ...big canvas and huge star cast full of crouded shooting ...15 cr onnum exaggerated alla ...9 nu 8 cr vannittullu enkill prthi remuneration onnum medichitundakilla and he is a director sense actor nannayi group discussion home work nadathi kanum athu kondu cost nannayi kuraykkan Patti kanum ... theaterill flop ayenkilum rights vazhi cinimakal rakshapettu enkill athu nallathanu good for industry...

Padam kandu... ishttapettu...

8. Likes K K R liked this post

Saw this film earlier today. I found it engaging and entertaining on the whole with gorgeous cinematography and BGM/songs, but not without flaws.

Pros:
    - Performances for entire cast. Wamiqa was excellent and her lip sync and expressions were very good. Mamta's role was much shorter than i anticipated, but she was good. It was interesting to read that Nithya Menen and Parvathy were the original choices for those roles. I can definitely see Nithya excelling in Wamiqa's role, but Parvathy would have been wasted (maybe she turned down the offer because of that).
    - Freshness in overall story arc, narrative style/scale, visuals/cinematography, BGM esp for Malayalam and Indian movies
    - Good direction on the whole, particularly horror and Eva scenes.
    - The concept of making the viewer come up with their own interpretation towards the end

Cons
    - Lack of freshness in certain aspects of the script (father protecting child--Prithviraj especially needs to stop this repetition, some jump scares that reminded me of Ezra)
    - Some unnecessary sequences that didnt add anything to narrative (walking in the supermaket, wolf sequences) and caused lag
    - Mental health angle. Don't want to spoil too much but felt like this is being overused and factually incorrect in our movies
    - Science fiction used more as a backdrop than front and center. Which is fine---but the movie did spent a lot of time in the beginning on this, giving the false impression that the movie would be focused on the science fiction aspect.

This is not everyone's cup of tea, and I know people who automatically shut off when they start hearing technical science or horror scenes. Definitely difficult to digest for our common audience, and caters more to a multiplex audience and more so outside Kerala. I personally appreciate efforts to tell stories (fiction or nonfiction) in unique settings and backdrops even if there's some flaws, and honestly like it better than some of the successful "slice of life" realistic films we've been seeing in Malayalam over the last few years that have no definite storyline or point.

10. Likes Saathan liked this post

Watched the movie in New theatre Trivandrum.

For me its an average movie.

Started promisingly. First 20 minutes was awesome & thrilling. & the last 15 minutes was ok.
    But in the middle, tested my patience. Too much lagging.

But 1 doubt.
    Everyone are discussing about the climax portions. Heard that the climax was not clearly conveyed.
    My question is:
    Appol njan manassilakkiya climax alle serikkum makers udheshichathu ??

Bcoz i didnt find any difficulties or confusing in the climax portions.

If any one interested in discussing with the climax, PM me.
    bcoz if i post here, it mite be a spoiler.

Njan udheshichathu thanne aano ennu urappakkananu.

12. Likes Saathan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Arun00 View Post
    Watched the movie in New theatre Trivandrum.

For me its an average movie.

Started promisingly. First 20 minutes was awesome & thrilling. & the last 15 minutes was ok.
    But in the middle, tested my patience. Too much lagging.

But 1 doubt.
    Everyone are discussing about the climax portions. Heard that the climax was not clearly conveyed.
    My question is:
    Appol njan manassilakkiya climax alle serikkum makers udheshichathu ??

Bcoz i didnt find any difficulties or confusing in the climax portions.

If any one interested in discussing with the climax, PM me.
    bcoz if i post here, it mite be a spoiler.

Njan udheshichathu thanne aano ennu urappakkananu.
    http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sho...y-way-you-like

Ee review thread il discuss cheyam