Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: ★★ 9 - NINE ★★ Prithviraj ★ Jenuse ★ Must Watch For A NEW THEATRICAL Experience

Angane nammude industryil ninnu pidikkanam ennu vaashi pidichittu karyam illa. Athra market ulla industry onnum allallo nammude.

Pinne ithu baaki languagil irakki superhit aayal pinne nammude industryikku thanne aanu gunam. Malayalam version onnum avar kaanan pokunnilla. Mathramalla limited releaseum aayirikkum. Dub cheythal Andhryail okke 100il adhikam theatres kittum.

We should learn from Kannada industry . Avarude outside market ippo open aayille. Pinne baanki ella South language industryum avarude films dub cheyuunnu. Nammakku mathram entha prashnam ennariyilla

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    venel avar malayalam version kaanatte... athalle heroism

namude industry il ninnu thanne budget thirichu pidikkavunnathe ullu athondu ayirikkum irakkathathu...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post
    "21-ാം നൂറ്റാണ്ട് പ്രണവിനു വേണ്ടി മാത്രം എഴുതിയ കഥ"- അരുൺ ഗോപി...

Mamta Mohandas: Prithviraj is more focused and compassionate now

By - Sanjith SidhardhanUpdated: Jan 20, 2019, 09:58 IST
    facebooktwitterincom

When the video of the song Kizhakku Pookkum from the movie Anwar was released back in 2010, Mollywood audience were treated to a new onscreen pair of two young leading actors on top of their game – Prithviraj and Mamta Mohandas. Since then the duo have acted in only two more movies with Mamta playing JC Daniel's wife in Kamal’s Celluloid in 2011 and another extended cameo in the upcoming sci-fi thriller 9, which is directed by Kamal’s son JenuseMohamed.

The shoot for their latest movie that wrapped up last year would definitely make for a good meme for an eight-year challenge, if ever there was one, with the two actors returning to Manali, where they first met each other for the shooting of Anwar.

Their friendship has evolved considering that they “didn’t know anything about each other” when they met in 2010. Anwar happened after Mamta was first diagnosed with cancer, underwent treatment and pushed herself to return to the fold.

“Prithvi has always been ‘let’s just keep to work’ sort of person, so I don’t think he was aware of what I was going through when I first met him. I was not very vocal about it with him either,” says Mamta. “Quite surprisingly, he and I weren’t friends as we had never met before Anwar’s shoot. Being the kind of actors we are, somewhere I have felt that Prithvi and I are similar in certain ways. So, when you share that vibe, you know that you aren’t going to talk to him and neither is he going to talk to you. So, we were just focused on work.”

During the breaks of the Amal Neerad directorial, Mamta says they would hardly talk to each other. “If at all we did, it was about music. We also sang a track in the film and that’s when I thought he sings decently,” she says.

It wasn’t until a few months after the film’s shooting that the two struck a friendship. “At that time, I was close to Indran (Indrajith) and family. So, I was invited with my family to Mallika aunty’s birthday and that was when we actually connected,” he says.

Prithviraj and Mamta then would star together only two years later for the film Celluloid. “I met him towards the end of 2011 during the pooja of Celluloid, which was such a different movie to be part of. It was long after Prithviraj got married and I went through my ups and down, and it was good reconnecting with him on the sets of the film,” she says.

Ask her about her initial impressions of the actor and Mamta says, “During Anwar, I came off impressed because I haven’t worked with another actor who would tell what my lines were, right after delivering his. Also, I like Prithvi when he performs. I don’t usually watch a lot of films. So, when someone tells me he has performed well in a movie, I made it a point to watch those. He is a handsome actor and when he does a movie where he doesn’t only take his good looks for granted and also adds substance in terms of thoughts and performance, I enjoy it.”

7. Likes ballu liked this post