Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kalidas Jayaram - Alphonse Puthren - Untitled Movie

Alphonse Puthren

4 hrs ·

Puthuma yethum illaatha moonavathu thirai padam aarambikka poren :D :D:D :D :D
    1) Intha vaatti padathila nadikka... Paattu Paadavum Nadikkavum therinja oru ponna thaedugirom...
    Carnatic music therinja santhosham...yenaa engalkku theriyaathu :D
    Vayasu 16 - 26
    2) Assistant director's 2 pera thaedugirom. 1 boy and 1 girl. Unmaya irukkanum, Tamizh kandippa theriyanum..ippo naan ezhutheerkura tamizhum(tamizh in english), englishum puriyara aalaarkanum... avlo thaan naanga thedra quality.
    Padathila nadikkirathum work panrathum yaar yaar endru naan aprama solren :D
    Padam tamizh thaan.
    Mail id : puthupadam2017@gmail.com
    #Note...Photo anuppuna mattum...paattu paadrathu theriyaathu...nyaabagam vechukkunga :P . Photoshopukku badhla pitch correctionum reverbellaam podaantheenga... Naanga cinemala irukkom....Engalkkum software theriyum :D
    I'm going to start working on the third film which has nothing new in it :D :D :D :D :D
    This time we are looking for a girl who knows to SING and ACT.
    age 16 - 26
    About the film cast and crew I will update later :)
    The film will be in Tamizh language.
    Mail id : puthupadam2017@gmail.com
    #Note...If you sent photos alone I wouldn't understand whether you sing or not :P . Please don't pitch correct or touch it with a software...We are from cinema... We also know to use softwares :D
    Im putting this post in english because god knows if a girl like Shreya goshal approaches...she will sing in tamizh right :D

Waiting your responses :)
    Alphonse Puthren :D :D :D :D :D

Alphonse Puthren

In two months time I hope to start my next film... This time I was learning and preparing for my next film. The film revolves around music...so in order to talk about the ocean I must know what It is like. I have dipped my legs and I've got wet in the ocean of music. That is why I took a small gap to start the film. I don't know to swim nor do I ride a boat nor do I own a Ship to travel in the ocean...nor have I done scuba diving...all I have is the Will to go forward like the hero in Life of Pie. There will be love and friendship ...but the story is not a love story like Premam nor it is a serious comedy thriller like Neram. I hope it will be a simple film with comedy and all emotions. Please do keep me in your prayers. This time my friend Nivin Pauly is not the hero...Might do a nice film with him after a few films. And the film which Mohsin Kassim is directing is going on with Siju WilsonKrishna SankarSharaf U Dheen Shabareesh Varma . .....hope you all bless me, my family and friends with prayers and wishes. Thank you :) :) :) :) :)

അൽഫോൻസ് പുത്രൻ ചിത്രത്തിൽ നായകനായി ഈ താരപുത്രൻ? ...

Read more at: http://www.manoramaonline.com/movies...rstar-Son.html

FK SULTHAN

kalidasssssss