Page 510 of 750 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520560610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 7494

Thread: 📽️ Cinema theatre Photos and Details - IInd thread 🎥

കൊല്ലത്തെ ആരാധന അർച്ചന തീയേറ്റർ ലാലേട്ടൻ വാങ്ങി ഇനി മുതൽ അത് MLal ashirvad cinemaplex പ്രവർത്തനം ഉടനെ ആരംഭിക്കും

2. Likes kandahassan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by kallan pavithran View Post
    100% true.
    But i wont say multiplexes are cheating people. The are doing their business. But the truth is people are all fools who go & watch movies without any perfect sound system.
    I have noticed this issue with the arrival of multiplexes. Most of them dont have any advanced sound systems. I doubt whether many have atleast stereo sounds.
    People are mad about movies. But the sad thing is people dont know how to watch movies. They see quality picture on the screen & i agree with the picture quality. (but without any perfect sound system).

its the case with even top multilex chains too. I watched couple of action movies at pvr cinemas ernamkulam & i was surprised to hear the sound output. Even home theatres have better sounds.

& some of the movie hall size are similar to my rooms at home & we are paying 150 - 200 to watch in that. What d hell ?? Dats y i say people dont know how to watch movies. They are all fools.

I was regular watcher of movies in theatres. Used to watch in the first week itself. But with the arrival of multiplexes, i hardly watch movies in theatres.
    Thanxxxx to the owners of some single screens who still maintain the theatres the same.

Only solution is people should recognize which theatres are the best and watch movies only 4m there. Dont select such nonsense small halls with mono sound system.
    Last edited by BangaloreaN; 02-05-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Default Ashirvad multiplex

Is it true that Antony Perumbavoor bought Archana Aaradhana theatre in Kollam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190205_214018.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by premg View Post
    Box aanenkil balcony ku mukalil aayi Kannur Kavitha lum undu box...

kavitha vittu poyi

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    kavitha vittu poyi
    Kottayam abhilash also box undu above balcony

Kozhikode Apsara-yil box undu. But not provided for public. Very few people have noticed this box though.

ബത്തേരിയിൽ ഐശ്വര്യ അതുല്യ ടീമിന്റെ 2 സ്*ക്രീൻ കൂടി വന്നു ഐശ്വര്യ സിനി പ്ലസ്

KSFDC Trivandrum Thampanoor KSRTC complex il February 27 nu puthiya theatre open cheyyunnu. Peru LENIN CINEMAS. 4K Dolby Atmos aanu. Mukyamantri Pinarayi Vijayan uthkhaadanam cheyyum..

കാത്തിരിപ്പ് അവസാനിക്കുന്നു; കായംകുളത്തുകാർക്ക് സിനിമ കാണാൻ ഇനി 3 സ്ക്രീൻ മൾട്ടിപ്ലക്സ്
    40,000 ചതുരശ്രയടി വിസ്തീർണത്തിൽ മൂന്ന് തിയറ്ററുകളും വ്യാപാര സ്ഥാപനങ്ങളും അടങ്ങുന്ന സമുച്ചയമാണ് സംസ്ഥാന ചലച്ചിത്ര വികസന കോർപറേഷൻ നിർമിക്കുന്നത്

പേരാമ്പ്രയിൽ സർക്കാർ മൾട്ടിപ്ലക്സ് തിയേറ്ററിന് ഇന്ന് തറക്കല്ലിടും