Page 988 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 4888889389789869879889899909981038108814881988 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 19937

Thread: 🔪🔪ForumKeralam FIGHT CLUB- NEW SEASON of FAN FIGHTS🔫🔫

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    Ningalkku pandathe karyangal ariyathathu karanamanu mandatharangal paranjirunnathennanu ithu vare rthathu..
    dhe ippol 2004 il CBIkku thottu purakil rajavu..ente ponnanna...naatturajavu hit ennu shaji polum parayilla...just avg-...CBI aa varshathe mega hit aarunnu..

Ariyille parayaruthu..2006 ozhichu annane anangan sammathichittilla ikka..
    Just see below 2004-2010 vare

2004-Vamanapuram Bus Route,Vismayathumbathu,Wanted,Natturajavu,Mampazha kkalam --Ithil Rajavu avg hit..baakki ellam disaster/flop
    Sethurama Iyer CBI,Vajram,Aparichithan,Kaazhcha,Black,Vesham -Ithil AParichathan maatram flop comparision polum arhikkunnilla

2005-Udayananu Tharam.Chandrolsavam,Udayon,Naran,Thanmathra -2 big hits,one avg and 2 flops
    Thommanum Makkalum.Thaskara Veeran,Rappakal,Nerariyan CBI,Rajamanikyam,Bus Conductor -ithil conductor and CBI vare avg hit to hit..baakkiparayano?--

2006 annan-back to back hits ,Ikka gulan maatram

2007- Athangu vittekku veruthe naranda..MAYAVI far ahead aanu with B&C class run pinen Kadha Parayumbol,BIGB,Orekadal..ikka far ahead
    Chotta Mumbai,Hallo,Alibhai,Paradesi,Rock N' Roll,Flash

2008- College Kumaran,Innathe Chintha Vishayam,Mizhikal Sakshi,Madampi,Aakasha Gopuram,Kurukshetra,Pakal Nakshatrangal ----annanu madampi..:)
    Annan Thambi,Parunthu,One Way Ticket,Mayabazar -Annan thampi maatram...but annan thampi easily mega hit and ahead than MADAMPI

2009- Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded,Bhagavan,Bhramaram,Angel John,Evidam Swargamanu
    Chattambinaadu,paleri,Pazhassi Raja,Loudspeaker,Daddy Cool,Bhootham,singapore -Comparisionte avasyamundo?

2010- Janakan,Alexander the Great,Oru Naal Varum,Shikkar,Kandahar -Only shikkar hit
    Drona 2010,yugapurushan,pramani,pokkiri,prancu,best actor,best of luck-Ikka
    Ithil ninne Oru karyam manasilaakaam..Street lights level oodiyalum Ikkade Padam min super hit ane..Lalettante hit aavanam enkil minimum run baby run enkilum varanam..namiche Annaa😂

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Pinne ee 40 crore business ennokke royal cinemas post ittatho?...also 7.5 share kanakku evidunnanu...just asking..no where in medias i see it is mentioned as flop....SL,parol,pullikkaran okke flop/disaster thanne no doubt...
    ?a royal cinemas page transform aayi alingal dilshad aayi..ningale matrame ini ariyathathollu😂40cr money spinner..paranje naarenda maashe..

FK Visitor

Ithokke etra nalai...2012 vare filedout vakkil ninnu drisyam enna mammootty dhaana movie kondu ppidichu nilkkunnathu vare "he was giving enough proud moments to faans" including commerscial flops plus lalism..padmasree sarojkumar kenel padavi etc..

1. 2000- 2010 was a weak period for malayalam cinema - it affected both.
    2. The perception of common / general audiences from the time Lal became a star beating Mam, have always been he is a level higher than Mam commercially.
    3. Most no of IH's are for Lal even if you consider period before 2012.
    4. There is no way to know correct collection figures of any movies until e-tracking comes. Till then we can make an inference on a movie success across Kerala using Cochin multis.
    5. But if you go further back before Cochin tracking started , i think the closest data that we can gather to make a calculated guess would be in order of trustability:

a. Theater/center colln records.

b. Look, which production companies (biggies) consistently backed which actor.

c. Find the number of movies of their collaboration - Reasoning is , for a big producer to consistently choose a particular actor over another, his Return On Investmnt should have been good & consistent.

d. No: of theaters a movie completed 50 days , then 100 days ..likewise. - eg: total Run : A -150, B-100. No of Theatrs for 100 days run: A - 50, B - 75. In this case i would say movie B is bigger hit.

e. collection report published in magazines & newspapers - high chance of being influenced.

6. If someone can compare at least compare two or three movies from each decade, against the above parameters, we will get a clear picture.

7. Drishyam with Mam would have never given the impact Lal gave, may be it would have reached a BB maximum. Except for the twists & thrills in second half, the base plot is bland about a very common family. There was no scope for melodrama/a unique slang/ or hitler like tough personality. This is where Lal shines, as he can make very normal day-to-day scenes stand out due to his humor. You clearly see this contrast when compared against Papanasam - as Kamal & Mam are similar acting styles. Kamal infact had to force Jithu to adapt script to his liking showing an over emotional swayamlingam vs a sharp & restrained Georgkutty.

8. Mam would have felt - he could not have done justice to the role.

Athinu sesham pottanu lottery adichapole puli/Oppam/MVT kazhinja 2 kollamai vannu..ithu vechano..he has given enough and enough for fans to proud ennu paranjathu..

1. No, i was mainly talking about his prime time - late 80's, 90's & early 2k. The impact he created during this time is not going to fade irrespective of his post 2010 perfo.
    2. Another way to settle the ongoing BO performance debate - Extrapolate backwards to history - the boxoffice success based on factual data like Cochin multi tracked figures.
    3. I would argue the boxoffice perfo of Mam/Lal was always similar to our current trends. which means in each decades -80's, 90's 2k's & now - trends remain same.
    4. Right now we have solid factual evidence in terms of Cochin Multi - showing atleast 4 Lal movies crossing 2Crs. and among them two are IH's. His best (4.3) is almost 3 times that of Mam best (1.5) There is not a single Mam movie in 2C club.
    5. It is perfectly fair to compare Mam vs Lal at cochin mutis. I will agree for new gen stars cochin multis perform differently.
    6. Will this data deter the Mam fans ever accept that Mam is behind Lal in BO perfo - a Big NOOO. I have never seen any Mam fans accepting this.
    7. If they dont accept it now when a Glaring disparity is evident - They are NEVER going to accept it even for the previous decades, where factual data is unavailable, so no point in fighting on this topic by exchanging paper clippings here
    8. As far as i know there is no major earth shattering events that took place in Kerala after 2010 that magically pushed Lal ahead of Mam in BO performance. Whatever changes occurred, applies to both as well.
    9. So I would argue that Lal was always ahead of Mam in previous decades too. - thanks to Cochin muti tracking - Mam fans should pray to high heavens that e-tracking never gets implemented

Ennal ketto....Inspite of all mammootty's flop movies...he is still the most busiest actor in India with more than 15 confirmed projects which includes big budgets from other languages as well(remember not ammavan sahanadan roles.he is acting.as hero..)...he still makes us proud with movies like Munnariyippu,Pathemari and still his other language movies like peranbu is listed among top 20 in IFFR.. unlike someone who still lives in past glory when ask about a properly acted movie...

1. quantity does not mean quality - better question would be how many malayalam movies in pipeline with above 15 Cr budget??
    2. Most of these huge no: of movies are with relatively unknown B-grade directors. I know Mam fans would like to think that he is helping them with their career and all that....but also consider some other reasons - could it be that most A-grade directors dont want to work with him? Could it be that producers are less confident on their ROI? Could it be that Mam is not confident if he can pull off at least some of the scripts that went to him?
    3. Good for him reg other language projects as it is suits him more - Most industries in India barring Mollywood, still appreciates over the top / over-dramatic performances.
    4. Movies in the current decade that i felt his acting stood out is - Munnariyippu & Paleri. Pathemari was just average.
    5. Lal does not involve too much in perfo oriented movies now - may be effect of Antony. But Drishyam tops my list in current decade - a movie that Mam cannot perform to perfection (IMHO) .
    6. This reveals an interesting contrast between the two - Mam would require proper perfo oriented subject to showcase his ability, whereas Lal could display that even in a normal commercial entertainer.

And if you are doubtful about his bo power..just think about the initial record he got for TGF and MP..beating lals career hyped puli...if average movies like that can get money..just imagine what will happen when a highly positive wom bigbudget movie releases...wait for that sir..

1. TGF was super hyped up movie. Puli was also super hyped initially, but somewhere closer to release - its hype was highly reduced.
    2. If i am not mistaken TGF & MP was released in more screens than Puli.
    3. I beleive last Opening record still with Puli, - check opening day % of Puli vs TGF vs MP in Cochin Multi ? - whichever has the highest % is the winner. looking at % will make having more screens irrelevant .
    4. After Puli, Mam & his lobby are desperately trying to score opening day records - plan is simple , properly plan release time when opposition is least, get maximum screens beating previous best by a considerable number & the easiest strategy - Thalli Marikkuka if questions arise - answer is something on the lines - if more No of screens than prev best - then its possible. The fact most normal people won't think is that for this to work - the opening day % in each of those screens should also be same as the prev best, so its easy to pull this off !
    5. Lal doesn't need all these pre planning, strategy etc to put an initial record, when he does he just does it!! thats all. as always the trend is - Lal puts the record - & others plays the catching up game
    6. Even if you look at FK threads for TGF & Puli - u will see the 1st day crowd pics for Puli was clearly bigger than TGF.

lal fans is just reacting polum..ha ha..comedy of year...
    -------------------------------------
    Last edited by Amallu; 04-21-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    aaro ID hack cheythennu thonnunnu.
    PM budget eyrayayirunnu....

Quote Originally Posted by Kattippalli Pappan View Post
    PM budget eyrayayirunnu....
    MP collection pole thanne budgetum thalliyittund....10 cr polum chilavu varaatha padathinu 16 cr budget ennu parayumbol,producere pattichathaanennu paranju kettu...
    1cr,2 cr okke ok...oru padathinte minimum budgetinte 50%kooduthal okke producere kondu pattichu ennu parayumbol,ayaal gulfil businesskaaran aanu ennu parayunnu,athra oola aayirikkumo?!
    Last edited by roshy; 04-23-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roshy View Post
    PM collection pole thanne budgetum thalliyittund....10 cr polum chilavu varaatha padathinu 16 cr budget ennu parayumbol,producere pattichathaanennu paranju kettu...
    1cr,2 cr okke ok...oru padathinte minimum budgetinte 50%kooduthal okke producere kondu pattichu ennu parayumbol,ayaal gulfil businesskaaran aanu ennu parayunnu,athra oola aayirikkumo?!
    do you mean chilly paddy..?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidharthan View Post
    Ithil ninne Oru karyam manasilaakaam..Street lights level oodiyalum Ikkade Padam min super hit ane..Lalettante hit aavanam enkil minimum run baby run enkilum varanam..namiche Annaa

Njan mukalil Ittirikkunna movies vechu SL level odiya movies ethokke aanu hit ennu njan paranjethu ennonnu parayamo?...2004-2010 vare lalannan ikkayekkal sambhavamai paranja karanam aanu..movies list eduthu status ittathu...ithil thettullathu kanichu thannal njan thirutham..allathe chumma dialouge adichittu karyamilla..

?a royal cinemas page transform aayi alingal dilshad aayi..ningale matrame ini ariyathathollu40cr money spinner..paranje naarenda maashe..

Yes..njan maatre ariyanullu..njan ee sambhavam onnuma rinjilla..dilshad aaranu?kooduthal paranju naarunnilla..leave it..but MP 40 crore illenkilum..athyavasyam collect cheythittundennu thanne aanu viswasam..and i i dont believe it is a flop...

Report oke arku venelum undakalo..ivde villainte collection polum edukatha padama mp..aake share 7cr and budget 16cr..ningalde logic prakaram mega hit aavum

Megahit ennu njan paranjilla...oru hit ennanu viswasam..Villainekal budget kuravarunnallo MP..pinnentha?

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Royal Cinemas enna account official allarunnu, some main Mammootty fan account arunnu, account name pinneedu ayalude peril akkiyathode pidi veenu.
    Budget and share kanakku ivide Don David and other fans thanne paranju.
    With all rights included, 1.5 crores profit undennanu paranjathu. But after that, GCC rughts Mammootyude remuneration anennum athu collection allennum vannu, so produerkku profit undo ennu clear alla.

SL, PS, Parole ellam BO bug flops aanu, but low budget kondu table profit aanu.
    MP ithinte doubke or triple share undenkilum budget ivayudr 4 times vannathu kondu nashtam aavum.
    Royap cinemas page poottiyathonnum arinjilla......
    SL,parol,Pulli okke no comments flop aanu..
    MP as you said nalla collection vannathu karanam aanu..hit ennu viswasikkunnathu..ini kooduthal ariyatha karanam no comments...

12. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post