Page 1236 of 1994 FirstFirst ... 236736113611861226123412351236123712381246128613361736 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,360 of 19937

Thread: 🔪🔪ForumKeralam FIGHT CLUB- NEW SEASON of FAN FIGHTS🔫🔫

Quote Originally Posted by Manikuttan777 View Post
    yeah athu sheriya..nammal enthina ipo ithokke discuss cheyunee ipo nammak aagoshikam
    Ah poyi aghoshik.enik nale exam und

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Abin thomas View Post
    enth examm??

Quote Originally Posted by Abin thomas View Post
    enth examm??

Kottayam asha

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Kottayam asha

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

7. Likes Kammaran liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kizhakkan pathrose View Post
    Irangikkananam ennu orupad aashicha character aanu.. Matu announcemantukal onnum mosham ennalla.. Ithayirunnu etavum aagrahichath.. Drop aavathirikkatte..
    മിസ്റ്റർ പത്രോയുടെ ആഗ്രഹങ്ങൾ സഫലമാകട്ടെ.കേസിലെ പ്രധാന തെളിവായ തൊണ്ടി പത്രോയ്ക്ക് തന്നെ കിട്ടട്ടെ. കടലിലും കരയിലും ആകാശത്തും യുദ്ധം ചെയ്യുന്ന മമ്മൂട്ടിയുടെ ചിത്രങ്ങൾ കണ്ട് പത്രോസിന്റെ ദു:ഖം മാറട്ടെ.

Quote Originally Posted by kizhakkan pathrose View Post
    Irangikkananam ennu orupad aashicha character aanu.. Matu announcemantukal onnum mosham ennalla.. Ithayirunnu etavum aagrahichath.. Drop aavathirikkatte..
    Originally I was not interested in Mammootty doing this character. To be honest with you, I don't like Mammootty doing Muslim characters. You know, the haters will spit venom with more intensity(apriya sathyamanu....but sad truth). So I personally didn't want him to do Kunjhali Marakkar. But then came the news that Lal is acting as Marakkar. That was something which was very difficult to comprehend. It's a character that demands an intense and passionate performance. It was never his domain, even in his prime. Still if he insist on doing this, then people deserve to see a better, greater, more intense and passionate Kunjhali Marakkar.
    Now I genuinely hope Mammootty will go ahead and do it.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Originally I was not interested in Mammootty doing this character. To be honest with you, I don't like Mammootty doing Muslim characters. You know, the haters will spit venom with more intensity(apriya sathyamanu....but sad truth). So I personally didn't want him to do Kunjhali Marakkar. But then came the news that Lal is acting as Marakkar. That was something which was very difficult to comprehend. It's a character that demands an intense and passionate performance. It was never his domain, even in his prime. Still if he insist on doing this, then people deserve to see a better, greater, more intense and passionate Kunjhali Marakkar.
    Ithu ikka chyum
    Ningalk thonundo ee role ikka kayi vitt kalayum enn

Karnan alsoo ipo vanilenkil urap ayt verum athim ikka kayi vitt kalayula

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Ettaneyum ikkayem compare cheyth ningal post idumpozhokke Mohanlal enna nadane vallathe tharam thazthi ningal abhiprayam parayunnath kandittund...aarum athra serious aayitt eduthittilla...kaaranam oru hardcore faninte abhipraayam enna reethiyile kandittulloo...but ippo ikka muslim character cheyyunnath ishtamalla, haters will spit venom ennokke vilich koovunnathu kaanumpo, I doubt there is something wrong in your commonsense. Mammootty himself is a muslim...jaathiyum mathavum nokkiyalla janangal adhehathe snehikkunnath..apriya sathyam ennokke vechangu thaangikkonam..

12. Likes varma liked this post

Master paranjathil kaaryamund.. mammookka Muslim character aayi varumbol accepectance kuravaan....