Page 110 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Last edited by Jaisonjyothi; 12-20-2018 at 03:06 PM.

netflix free trial finish cheythu....innayirunnu last day....last kandathu 'black mirror bandersnatch'...an interactive movie....you make choices for the hero....different choices will lead to different stories...pretty good experience...but i didn't feel like trying it again....3/5

also netflix is disappointing for me....movie collection is poor....very few movies from the last century....so not continuing membership
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Kim Ki Duk inte Moebius kandu...oru rakshayum illa...kili pokum...

Quote Originally Posted by bhola bhala View Post
    Kim Ki Duk inte Moebius kandu...oru rakshayum illa...kili pokum...
    Poya kili ini aana pidichaalum thirike kittilla ennaanu vakuppu ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

"Roma" Profound for a better understanding of women identity....Patriarchal Norms And Their hegemony rule cheyuna oru systemtil How important a women's role ennoke discuss cheyunnund movie..Oru universal sisterhood within women community ennathu tane anu ivideyum munnot vekunna politics...Amal neeradinte Varatinil okea pole Heroine Gun edukunna oru Female Male gender crossoverinekal interesting perspective anu ithu....Since the very first frame Nature/Water/Fire elements ellam connect cheyunnund with Cleo...Women are depicted like mother nature..Social Political Aspects ellam violence avumbozhum women of our world are keeping up with their innate Qualities...They may not have Power to rule or to decide things..But they have the powers to love care and even for save the whole world As Cleo saves that children at last....So Brilliant One...:)

Bandersnatch
    interactive mind-fu*k. the viewer gets choices on plot diversions and the movie follows the option he/she takes. i'm all for innovations in the film-viewing experience but this just didn't cut it for me. dark, twisted and teasing in true Black Mirror tradition and it's a very interesting take on reality in the context of intrusive technologies and stuff but they just took it too far with this choices business, IMO. there are about 8 to 10 points at which we get to decide how the story moves forward. in effect, it should take more than five hours to FULLY watch the film. I just followed one plot line and didn't bother to check what happens with the alternative choices.
    Be kind, rewind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Bandersnatch
    interactive mind-fu*k. the viewer gets choices on plot diversions and the movie follows the option he/she takes. i'm all for innovations in the film-viewing experience but this just didn't cut it for me. dark, twisted and teasing in true Black Mirror tradition and it's a very interesting take on reality in the context of intrusive technologies and stuff but they just took it too far with this choices business, IMO. there are about 8 to 10 points at which we get to decide how the story moves forward. in effect, it should take more than five hours to FULLY watch the film. I just followed one plot line and didn't bother to check what happens with the alternative choices.
    i also tried only one plot....i guess the success of an interactive film will depend on how curious the viewer becomes to try other plots also.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Sleepless (2017) - remake of Nuit Blanche/Thoongavanam....such a bad remake....after watching this, i watched Thoongavanam again and then watched Nuit Blanche....i could not sit through Nuit blanche ....Kamal haasan just killed it in Thoongavanam....that innocence, vulnerability....the whole time, we underestimate his character....mattethu randilum the heroes are too serious/dark...they feel more like gangsters than cops....Kamal gives the feeling that he is truly a cop in a messy situation.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Bandersnatch

The interactive feature of this new Netflix film makes it quite intriguing, nonetheless, there is nothing much to brag about it.

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    Sleepless (2017) - remake of Nuit Blanche/Thoongavanam....such a bad remake....after watching this, i watched Thoongavanam again and then watched Nuit Blanche....i could not sit through Nuit blanche ....Kamal haasan just killed it in Thoongavanam....that innocence, vulnerability....the whole time, we underestimate his character....mattethu randilum the heroes are too serious/dark...they feel more like gangsters than cops....Kamal gives the feeling that he is truly a cop in a messy situation.
    How's nuit blache ? Download cheyth kayyil erippund.

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk