Page 116 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2717

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kidilan View Post
    Where I can get this movie ? Searched and could not find
    yify......
    yts.gd

The American (2010) - slow-burn thriller starring george clooney....pakka pointless aayitt aanu padam kazhinjappol thonniyathu....imdbyil poyi 5/10 rating koduthu....but then i thought why would george clooney do such a pointless movie....then the point hit me....not a great point but still something....now my rating is 6/10
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Us

Jordan Peele's second venture is both brooding and compelling, nonetheless, Us doesn't quite lives up to the hype.

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

SHOPLIFTERS(2018;JAPAN) in Tokyo,due to poverty a family starts shoplifting(little theft in nearby shops and their argument is untill the products in a shop gets sale it's everyones).Family includes a laborer who forced to leave his work after getting injured,his wife works for a laundry service and a small boy and their grandma...one day they finds a little girl in their nearest street abandoned and they take her into their home..a strong family bond flourishes among them and when one shopilifting incident gets caught and it turns every person in the house suspicious under several past crimes, movie takes a sudden shift to a thriller genre.interesting one...

glass - surprisingly good. didnt had much expectation after split which i couldnt sit through. being a big fan of unbreakable i wanted to try this one somehow. shyamalan has written a fairly decent script this time, a pretty comprehensive sequel to unbreakable. dunn and elijah fans out there, check it guys..

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

The hidden face enna Spanish movie Kandu...Murder 3 original version..m3 kandittilell teerchayayum kanenda padam anu....:)

Cobra (1986) - from the title and hero's looks in the poster, i expected a mass hero, but he is a pretty straightforward cop assigned to protect a woman from a serial killer....movie turned out to be bland and boring too.

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Asterix - The Mansions Of The Gods

As cartoon books go Asterix series rides alongside Tintin. But the movie adaptations were bland and boring. So I had enough reservations about trying out this one. However, The Animation movie is surprisingly good and hilarious. A must watch...

4/5
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Asterix - The Mansions Of The Gods As cartoon books go Asterix series rides alongside Tintin. But the movie adaptations were bland and boring. So I had enough reservations about trying out this one. However, The Animation movie is surprisingly good and hilarious. A must watch... 4/5
    hmm... was never a fan of Asterix... grew up more on Tintin.

xavier dolante heartbeats kandu.. wes anderson pole modern makersil discern cheyyaan pattunna making aanu.. padam kandirkkaam mothathil oru olam okke undagum.. padam kaanumbol contentinekaal making aanu namukk identify cheyyan pattunathum ..