Page 177 of 272 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

hard times (1975). starring charles bronson . directed by walter hill. action mood aanu.. straightforward script and direction. no deviation from the main plot. raw and clean. kaanenda work aanu especially if you want to visit a movie of that era. charles bronson is too good. charley bhai is miles ahead of others of his generation in terms of charisma and swag. i will rank him above the mighty clint eastwood.
    never reach judgment after checking the trailers of bronson movies in youtube etc. they are exact opposite of the movies and no way do any kind of justice to those slick movies. i checked trailers and i was deceived few times.
    recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    hard times (1975). starring charles bronson . directed by walter hill. action mood aanu.. straightforward script and direction. no deviation from the main plot. raw and clean. kaanenda work aanu especially if you want to visit a movie of that era. charles bronson is too good. charley bhai is miles ahead of others of his generation in terms of charisma and swag. i will rank him above the mighty clint eastwood.
    never reach judgment after checking the trailers of bronson movies in youtube etc. they are exact opposite of the movies and no way do any kind of justice to those slick movies. i checked trailers and i was deceived few times.
    recommended.
    charles broson oru machan aanu .. aa rugged look athu personal lifilum pulli oru cool personality aayrikkum ...

anger vere oru actorude wifine kandappol ayalod parannu , adutha kollam naan avale kettum ennu.. matte aal chirichu vittu .. pakshe next year brosnon avale kettugayum cheyithu

3. Likes kevin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    yes....original is a chinese movie called 'inFernal affairs': https://www.justwatch.com/in/movie/infernal-affairs
    infernal affaris, election angane nalle thrillers aa samayth vanirunnu

how is orphan - english
    Kollaamo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oruvan1 View Post
    how is orphan - english
    Kollaamo ?
    Yes...kollaam.....thrilling aayitt eduthittund...climax twist kurach predictable aaneelum making super aayittundaayirunnu

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    yes....original is a chinese movie called 'inFernal affairs': https://www.justwatch.com/in/movie/infernal-affairs

Okay.
    Thanks
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

The Judge (2014)

Predictable and yet competently brought to the screen, the ensemble performances elevate 'The Judge' above mere melodrama. The Judge's undeniably poignant story and talented cast make it a moving journey that transcends the typical cliches of its genre.

The Lovebirds (Netflix, 2020)

The Lovebirds deploys every rom-com cliché in the book, nonetheless, a thoroughly charming cast pretty much make up for a lack of surprises.

'The Invisible Man', 'Fantasy Island' - did anyone watch these two 2020 horror films?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    The Invisible Man

Filled with palpable tension and nail-biting moments, The Invisible Man plays squarely to its strength as a visceral thriller with a riveting take on the classic source material.
    @BangaloreaN

12. Likes BangaloreaN liked this post