Page 193 of 272 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

boy missing - 3.5/5-climax surprises are good..
    the past-(iran)4/5

The Legend of Muay Thai: 9 Satra (2018, Thai Animation Movie): Wow, brilliant, kidu action movie..

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

3. Likes Naradhan liked this post

Ee review kandathinu shesham mathram Mulan kaanuka ....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Megamind:
    Super film, enjoyed it thoroughly.
    Villain defeats hero, facing no challenge, out of boredom creates a new hero, that hero turned out to be a super villain, now it is up to the villain to turn hero and save the city from the new villain.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice:
    The kind of movie I enjoy.
    Fantasy-science fiction movie.
    A decent and intelligent script - taking of sorcery with science kind of film.
    The special effects were really good.

Mulan(2020)-: good one. Usual storyline aanenkilum adipoli aayi eduthittund. Dop, Fight's, Performance ellaam kollaam. Overall Good. Kandoond irikkaan nalla rasamund adipoli frame's kure und

7. Likes Oruvan1 liked this post

Crawl(2019)-: Padam ishdappettu. Usual survive thriller type aaneelum making okke nalla quality und. Kure scary scenes okke und. Pinne lengthum valare kuravaanu 1hr 30min. So ullath valare engaging aayitt eduthittund. Overall good to very good one.

whats eating gilbert grapes (1993) starring johnny depp. dicaprio plays his mentally challenged younger brother. the storyline is like old jagadeesh movies. mandabuddhiyaya aniyan, kettikkan prayamaya penganmar, mararogam vanna amma, achan marichum poyi... saw the movie and i was totally blown away. enthoru control. beautfully written and captured. beautiful drama with a sensible and beautiful climax.
    recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    whats eating gilbert grapes (1993) starring johnny depp. dicaprio plays his mentally challenged younger brother. the storyline is like old jagadeesh movies. mandabuddhiyaya aniyan, kettikkan prayamaya penganmar, mararogam vanna amma, achan marichum poyi... saw the movie and i was totally blown away. enthoru control. beautfully written and captured. beautiful drama with a sensible and beautiful climax.
    recommended.
    ഇന്നത്തെ ഫിലിം ഇത് തന്നെ ആക്കാം! അവാർഡ് പടം ആകാതിരുന്ന മതിയായിരുന്നു, ഇന്നലെ ഒരു ബുജി പടം കണ്ടതിൻ്റെ ക്ഷീണം മാറിയിട്ടില്ല (I'm Thinking of Ending Things)

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ShahSM; 09-09-2020 at 09:51 PM.

11. Likes kevin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    recommended.
    johnny depp makeup onnum illathe ingane ulla roles nalla bangi aanu.. enikkum ithum choclate randum nalla rasam aayittu toniyittund ingere..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    johnny depp makeup onnum illathe ingane ulla roles nalla bangi aanu.. enikkum ithum choclate randum nalla rasam aayittu toniyittund ingere..
    yes ..yes..depp is an exceptional actor. mooparde eccentric, so called over the top makeup movies adhikavum tim burton oppamanu and most of them are pretty enjoyable too...of late career decline aanu, depp calibrenu pattiya roles/ movies onnum kaanarilla.