Page 194 of 272 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2719

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

The Babysitter: Killer Queen (Netflix, 2020)

Killer Queen falls short in its attempt to emulate the original's dynamic blend of ultra-violence and ironic humor. The horror archetypes, violence and ludicrous bloodshed are all in ample display here, but it's a sequel that's absolutely out of touch with its predecessor.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    yes ..yes..depp is an exceptional actor. mooparde eccentric, so called over the top makeup movies adhikavum tim burton oppamanu and most of them are pretty enjoyable too...of late career decline aanu, depp calibrenu pattiya roles/ movies onnum kaanarilla.
    jack sparrow pole ulla roles aanu pani kodukunath.. aa trapil ninnum irangaan eluppam alla .. pazhe cowboy actorsine pole typecaste aayi pogum ..

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    jack sparrow pole ulla roles aanu pani kodukunath.. aa trapil ninnum irangaan eluppam alla .. pazhe cowboy actorsine pole typecaste aayi pogum ..
    pirates aanu mooparde box office pidivalli...i have seen only one 2006 timel orennam..nalla bore aanu..

4. Likes jordan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph James View Post
    Mulan(2020)-: good one. Usual storyline aanenkilum adipoli aayi eduthittund. Dop, Fight's, Performance ellaam kollaam. Overall Good. Kandoond irikkaan nalla rasamund adipoli frame's kure und
    Then you belong to an exclusive category of viewers ... Most, including me, didn't like the version ... BTW, did you see the original animated version before ??
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Then you belong to an exclusive category of viewers ... Most, including me, didn't like the version ... BTW, did you see the original animated version before ??
    there are quite a few reviews that have praised the sets and costumes... visual spectacle...

7. Likes Joseph James liked this post

I have not seen the old version Bhai. I Found that the film (new one) consists of exquisite and alluring visuals and has simple yet exemplary story telling that consists of greatness in detailing. By the way how is the animated version of the film?
    Last edited by Joseph James; 09-11-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph James View Post
    I have not seen the old version Bhai. I Found that the film (new one) consists of exquisite and alluring visuals and has simple yet exemplary story telling that consists of greatness in detailing. By the way how is the animated version of the film?
    Animated version is really good ... Do watch it ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    there are quite a few reviews that have praised the sets and costumes... visual spectacle...
    I had sky high expectation ... Never thought they would change the story so much ... I tried to complete the new version ... But couldn't watch beyond half time ...
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

11. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Animated version enikku athra impressive aayi thommiyirunnilla, especially the quality of animation and drawings, maybe the face shapes drawn were not attractive. Had similar feelings towards Pocahontas too.

Sure. Kaanum.