Page 65 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Ayyo kandu...one of the worst horror movie..aru bore..whole movie muzhuvan kandittum enikku horror um thonniyilla ,interesting ayi onnum thonniyilla..
    Athoru horror movie aayirunnilla.....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    WONDER WOMAN. saadharana super hero padangalkku thala vekkaarilla... ee padathinte vfx video kandappo ishtapettu anganaa padam kandu... initially i thought this must be like one of those fighting against cyborgs in mutant universe sort of shit like that... which shows how much i knew about this franchise... anyways padam ishtapettu... gal gadotnte accent seemed offish... chris pine was good... the climax stunts were good...
    Other tahn Batman series DC-ku labhicha first hit aanu .... Loved the movie...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Athoru horror movie aayirunnilla.....
    oh just fiction /fantasy type anu alle ..

The Big Sick

Once in a while you get to watch romantic dramas enriched with utmost novelty and freshness,The Big Sick is one such cinema which breaks all the candyfloss cliches this genre could inherit - It's so real and inventive.

8/10

Love isn't easy,That's why they call it love 😍

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Justice League : The Flashpoint Paradox

"Bruce died,You lived,You're his father....Thomas Wayne" - A counterclockwise rotation for the DC Universe where things turn bizarre and characters go awkwardly weird,The Flashpoint Paradox with its downright dark tone and strong emotional connect is much more interesting.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    The Big Sick Once in a while you get to watch romantic dramas enriched with utmost novelty and freshness,The Big Sick is one such cinema which breaks all the candyfloss cliches this genre could inherit - It's so real and inventive. 8/10 Love isn't easy,That's why they call it love  Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    when the girl finds the photos of the pak girls in his possession, suddenly what she becomes & does is what i would call a candyfloss cliche.
    i mean, an american girl suddenly acting all hindi filmy seemed impossible to me. thereafter its a circus of rom cliches... misunderstanding, separation, reconciliation...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    when the girl finds the photos of the pak girls in his possession, suddenly what she becomes & does is what i would call a candyfloss cliche.
    i mean, an american girl suddenly acting all hindi filmy seemed impossible to me. thereafter its a circus of rom cliches... misunderstanding, separation, reconciliation...
    But the chemistry between them was quite strong and the dialogues were refreshing,for the most part

Blade Runner 2049

PVR,10:00am
    50%

Dennis Villeneuve is a filmmaker known for crafting movies that blends both style and substance in equal proportions,and this is no exception,it is yet another sumptuous piece of work.Blade Runner is not the regular blockbuster entertainment that one would expect from this genre,it is more of a dark,rooted and poignant cinema.

Final thoughts - A spellbinding experience worth your time and money

Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    But the chemistry between them was quite strong and the dialogues were refreshing,for the most part
    agree that the dialogues steered away from the normal and had a pinch of humor... somehow the film failed to work for me...
    the movie seemed to struggle hard to put forward the ABCD syndrome...

THE HERO. Lee Hayden was once the iconic hero of Westerns. Now in his 70's, he has come down to providing his baritone voice for barbecue sauce commercials. His wife has left him. His daughter does not speak to him. There are no more roles for him. He dreams in bits about one of his iconic cowboy role. The only person he visits is his marijuana dealer who is yet failed actor. With him, he smokes weed & watches Buster Keaton to while away his days. Being diagnosed with cancer, meeting a stand-up comedian beauty half his age, invited to accept a lifetime achievement award & auditioning for a movie role first time in his career brings about a series of surprising events in his life. The movie works solely on the brilliant performance of Sam Elliot in the titular character. Otherwise, the movie is belittled with the usual Hollywood cliches. We can pretty much guess where each scene will take-off & where it will land.