Page 69 of 272 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄REViEWS OF FOREiGN MOViES► IInd THREAD

Logan Lucky

Logan Lucky isn't the template heist comedy,it is more of a weirdly entertaining flick that breaks all the conventional norms a movie of this genre could probably inherit.To put it simply,Logan Lucky is outright fun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

2. Likes hsalihba liked this post

Bad Genius (Thai)

Bad Genius is the befitting definition of an exceptionally intriguing thriller that moves in an adrenaline rush.It's true that logic takes a backseat at few instances,nevertheless the sheer magnitude of thrill it offers makes you forget all such flaws.

The Foreigner

The Foreigner may have the outlook of a template action thriller and it certainly has nothing great to brag about,nevertheless Chan's towering performance and kick-ass moves keeps you engaged.

DETROIT. Based on real events. 1967. Amidst racial tension, police officers raid a club celebrating the return of blacks from Vietnam war. This leads to riots and looting of stores. National Guard and paratroopers are bought in to contain the riots. On hearing shots (fired of a toy gun) the white officers storm into the black-dominant Algiers hotel. On the pretext of finding the sniper that fired the shorts and inflamed by the discovery of two white women among the blacks, 3 white officers unleash a hell of racist interrogation tactics against 8 black men and the 2 white women leading to 3 deaths. A superbly written and directed movie. I remember seeing Will Poulter in We Are the Millers where he played a gawky nerd. His role in this as the lead of the 3 racist officers is astonishing. John Boyega will turn out to be the next Denzel Washington, born in London of course. His role is that of a black security officer who having to abide by the rules has to sometimes join with the whites to calm the blacks has him singled out by his community. Surely this movie will notch up some nominations in the upcoming Oscars.

Wonder

Wonder is an emotionally gratifying experience,whether it be the stellar performances or the quintessential uplifting moments,everything falls in the right place.To put it simply,Wonder is truly a memorable piece of work.

Murder on the Orient Express

There are certain remakes which stands tall to its original,Murder on the Orient Express is such a craft that is way better than the 1974 version.The remarkable enhancement in the production values added more charm to this intriguing tale,thus making it a visual spectacle.

Stronger

Stronger is an inspiring drama,and when you have a powerhouse performer like Jake onboard,you sure gotta expect one helluva performance.Jake as Jeff Bauman is a treat to watch,indeed Stronger pivots on his remarkably meticulous act.

Jake

Daddy's Home 2

The sequel to Daddy's Home is a typical christmas themed family comedy,still it's a faithful second installment for all the entertainment it provides.The film definitely lacks the charm its predecessor had,whatever the splendid lead cast makes this worth a watch.

Borg McEnroe

The invigorating finale between Borg and McEnroe,and the sumptuously crafted ending uplifts the film to a whole new level.Sverrir Gudnason and Shia LaBeouf puts up competing performances,indeed Borg McEnroe is a true masterpiece,and arguably one of the greatest sports dramas of all time.

Loved it

Mother (2017)
    Mystery thriller
    Director:*Darren Aronofsky

എനിക്ക് അടുത്തകാലത്തു ഇത്രയ്ക്കും shocking ആയി തോന്നിയ ഒരു സിനിമയില്ല.
    എന്തൊക്കെയാ ഈ നടക്കുന്നേ എന്നോർത്ത് wonder അടിച്ചിരുന്നുപൊയി.😟
    Bible related.

കാണേണ്ട സിനിമ.

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk